integra bracket with b16??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

blasterman87

ok im putting the b16 in my 89 hatch this weekend and out of all the swap articles ive read i havnt heared anything about this bracket... untill now, so whats the deal with it?? i have most of the mounts and brackets that the guy used to put the b16 in his 92 hatch maybe its the same bracket i need? and last if i dont have it is it ok to put the engine anyway (not run it just get it off my garage floor)

with any b motor in an ef chassis you will need a 90-93 integra manual trans rear t bracket. you can set the engine in without this, however trying to get the bracket installed later down the line with the engine already in place, will be a giant pain in the dick

Don't forget to cut/bend down the lip on the cross member. The bracket won't fit with out.

I don't know what to tell you, but the bracket would not (could not) line up with out fixing that lip on the rear cross member. I remember reading a lot of the DIYs and they always said to do it. I forgot and had to pull the motor all the way back out and bend it down because it would not line up.

with any b motor in an ef chassis you will need a 90-93 integra manual trans rear t bracket. you can set the engine in without this, however trying to get the bracket installed later down the line with the engine already in place, will be a giant pain in the dick

yes, yes it can! :(

well, my motors already in, and i ordered a bracket so ill see if i can make it work... my intake mani is off so it looks like i shoild have enough room

Back