integra,civic,crx b18 h22 etc name it i probly have it please look

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18vtecrx

alright i have A LOT of stuff for sale so im going to try to keep it as organized as i possibly can but basically im going to list what i have and you just make me an offer on it, cause im letting it all go really cheap and it really comes down to me needing the cash. im pretty well known on here and homemadeturbo for selling and buying parts and this is also my name on ebay if you want to check my feedback. heres all my info for those still worried or those interested in picking stuff up from my house. i can get pics of anything needed and if theres a problem with me not having prices up then i can go through and add prices but i really dont care what i get for most of this stuff. thanks -mike

cell number:707-540-4272
home address:
1416 middlebrook way
rohnert park ca, 94928

oh and my name is mike sutliff. now for the stuff i have for sale---

---NON-CAR STUFF---
gas powered min bike with disk brakes,horn,lights wiring needs repair and the bike also needs a carbuerator then its good to go.

FUGATIVE BRUIZER semi-auto paintball gun with hopper, the bottom feed line is blown but you can remove it and just screw a tank directly into the gun.

---LESS CAR SPECIFIC ITEMS---
a set of gunmetal rims with polished lip 17" w/ newer falken ziex tires
battery relocation boxes these are universal and i have 5 of them
B series starter
P30 flywheel
aftermarket TIMEX tach it came in my car cause the cluster had no tach in it
volvo factory adjustable blow off valve

---ECU'S---

P13 H22a ecu from a usdm manual prelude OBD-1
PR4 B18a ecu from integra OBD-0

---CRX PARTS---
the D16a6 parts came with my crx so i know nothing about them
D16a6 shorblock
D16a6 head looks complete
D16a6 alternator
D16a6 starter
D16a6 fuel rail

stock crx radiator
crx A/C condensor
(2) black glove boxes
black passenger door panel
steering column cover
black front speaker covers
some black dash inserts
center console has 4 small screw holes on the side
89' dash harness radio plug it cut off though
injector resistor boxes
radiator fan
stock springs

---CIVIC PARTS(92-95)---
stock side skirts
headlights in perfect condition
both small rear exterior panels that go around the key hole on one side
plastic piece that goes at the bottom of the windshield on the outside
hood perfect condition no damage at all just needs paint
manual pedal assembly
hydro clutch assembly i think one line is cut
cruise control box
SRS computer with harness

---INTEGRA PARTS(94-01)---
KYB gr2 shocks w/ H&R springs
ebay coilovers
complete rear disk brakes this is EVERYTHING
stock rear sway bar
stock gas door w/ good black paint
98+ driver mirror
rear bumper
front bumper but its kinda screwed up needs a little TLC and paint lol
1 or 2 sets of stock tail lights with amber corners ill check tomorrow on this
stock GSR intake manifold with IAB but missing all other sensors
stock integra gas tank w/ pump
LS head w/ dual valve springs
stock passenger mirror some chips
98+ driver door wire harness
complete AC system
complete P/S system
complete tan interior this is EVERYTHING except carpet
GSR engine harness OBD-1 needs knock sensor plug
blower motor
guage cluster
OBD-2 LS distributor just needs ignitor
stock radiator fan

and i have a shitload of factory brackets and engine mounts but i am having a hard time identifying what they are from so ill take a pic of all of them and maybe you can pick out what you need from the pic. thanks for checking out my thread and if you need something but dont see it dont be afraid to ask cause i might have it.

oh and i take paypal and ship same day in most cases if payment is recieved by 2:00pm.

hey mike ya know those lil flip up things on the back of the crx. they are on the inside of the hatch and on the sides? do you got those?

bump for a good guy!

hondacrxb16vtec- do you mean the cargo cover? if so im sorry i dont have it if thats not what you mean try to link me with a pic to help me out. thanks

dewayne- i replied just let me know.

how much for the disc brakes from the teggy and is the tan inteiror leather?If so how much for the two front seats as well? Shipped to 38671 Mississippi....

ummm how about 150 obo + shipping on the disk brakes. the seats are cloth but in perfect condition no rips,tears,burns or stains so let me know if your interested and i want to make this VERY clear to everybody when i throw a price out im VERY negotiable on it so dont be afraid to make me counter offers. thanks -mike

naw not the cargo cover. but that area on the sides of the cargo cover. in the corners. flips up and down.

aww yea i do know what your talking about now but unfortunately i don't have any. sorry, let me know if you need anything else though ill give you a good deal. thanks -mike

brackets

do you have b16a power steering brackets. get back to me

spitzo i promise i will have those pics up later today for ya.

AKintegra- if the B18 PS brackets are the same as b16 then i know i have them if not ill have to look and see i know i have a b16 block with some parts on it. ill check but in the meantime let me know if they are the same. thanks -mike

pics as promised

Attachments

• Tegseats.jpg
    Tegseats.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 193
  • rear disk.jpg
    rear disk.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 148
  • rear disk swap.jpg
    rear disk swap.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 154
  • rear disk conv. valve.jpg
    rear disk conv. valve.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 159
tranny mount

hey man, you got the front transmission mount/ the one that screws into the tranny, then under your frame?

how much for the INTEGRA 94 and up rear bumper
front bumper stock tail lights do you have the seats hood and driver side door and if so how much

97sirtn- sorry i think the torque mounts i have are ripped at the mount that bolts to the chassis but the engine side of it is still good i think.

the rims have integra bolt pattern, i cant remember what the numbers are.

i do have the integra rear bumper,front bumper, tail lights, and seats does 220 sound ok for all? let me know. thanks -mike

Attachments

• godly gunmetal wheels!.jpg
    godly gunmetal wheels!.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 145
05honda- i pm'd you with some ballpark pricing.

97sirtn- do then do you just want the part that bolts to the engine or do you want the entire thing even though the one side is ripped apart? please let me know. thanks -mike

Back