integra,civic,crx b18 h22 etc name it i probly have it please look

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tranny mount

Yeah, just send me the part that mounts to the engine, i can get the other peice from autozone. can you send the three bolts that connect it to the engine? that is, if they are in good shape.

how much for those rims, i am going to have to check to see if they will fit on my acura tl but if they do then i might be interested. let me know

P13 H22a ecu from a usdm manual prelude OBD1

---CIVIC PARTS(92-95)---
stock side skirts

how much for both?

97sirtn-yea i can include those 3 bolts as well, as long as i can find them im sure i have em though.

EGproject- i prefer paypal but accept MO's also and lets say 15 for shiping? i think cause of the size thats about what it will cost to ship. let me know.

moses- im very open to offers but i spent 425.00 on the tires that are on them now and they are still under warranty but i dunno something like 275 ??. let me know. thanks -mike

kaoskustoms- does 120.00 for both sound good? let me know

:withstupid: ok i just looked at the pic, its 4 lug. let me check to make sure they will fit

well i dont really know what to ask for them does 80.00 shipped sound fair? please let me know. thanks -mike

im a little confused but it seems like your asking if i have a mount specifically for swapping a B series into an EK if thats what you mean then sorry i dont have any aftermarket mounts but if you mean a B series stock driver side mount then yes i do but you will need to tell me if you need the half of the mount that bolts to the engine or the part that bolts to the chassis? so please let me know which one you need and if you want pics i can get them for you today just let me know. thanks -mike

Do you have the Integra headliner? And is it the one for a sunroof?

paypal address has been sent to you. let me know when you send the money. thanks -mike

do you need the front or rear sway bar? i have an aftermarket front sway bar for integra and the stock rear sway bar the aftermarket one also have poly bushings so let me know which one you want or if you want both let me know also. thanks -mike

I need both of them, front and rear. my civic is a cx and he did not have any sway bar. if you have some pictures it would be great. and tell me the price for both of them
thank you.

Back