integra,civic,crx b18 h22 etc name it i probly have it please look

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the rear is a stock sway bar and the front is the aftermarket one. the front is powder coated grey and comes with the brackets and red poly bushings anyhow im not sure what these usually go for so how about 40 for both sway bars plus 25 for shipping? let me know if thats alright. thanks -mike

i was wondering if you might have engine mounts for a h22a engine? i am trying to find some for a decent price for my engine swap..

wondering if you have any body parts for crx. passenger side door, front fenders, hood. and head lights.. thanks

fanete- im sorry but shipping to europe is gonna cost a lot more then what i told you before, i can get you a shipping quote if you want but im sure it will cost a lot more then 25 dollars so let me know if your still interested.

nkroberson- im not sure if your asking about stock or aftermarket mounts so you will need to specify but i will say the only h22 mount i have is the stock driver side mount that bolts to the engine.

nutzach-hey i know my broher has a set of doors sitting in the garage i think they just need the molding pieces,and he also has a hood but its sort in bad shape......it has 2 holes drilled for hood pins and a dent on the front by the emblem. i dont think i have the rest tho. let me know if your interested. thanks -mike

I know the shiping it would cost more than 25$ and I'm still interested. only if iti is OK whith you....

fenete-yea i will ship those to you but i will definately be getting a more exact shipping quote before i take any money from you so let me know if you want me to do that. it will have to be on monday tho.

splitzo- sorry i ended up letting the rims go to my brother for 200 even since nobody seemed serious about offering. sorry.

Yes , you have to know what would be the price for the shiping to thell me now much money to send you. if you could ask that and thel me the price for total (40+shiping) we will agree. If you have some pictures of the sway bars it would be great I need to see what I'm buyng :)

Tank you

Back