Integra cluster Swap????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

6psiR1

I have 95% completed a 96 Integra cluster swap into my 92 hatch, but I have a question on the other 5% that isn’t completed. My problem is the fuel gauge; everything else functions properly but the fuel gauge doesn’t respond. I checked the wires over and over again to make sure I didn’t make a mistake. I will post a pin up of the wiring diagram I used if it helps you to see how I wired everything so far.

Also, What are some tips on the mounting of the cluster so it doesn’t look like sh!t. Before anyone starts, I know it will never be perfect; but I just want to see if anyone has any ideas.

Thanks again

Attachments

• 94-97into92-95diagram.gif
    94-97into92-95diagram.gif
    43.2 KB · Views: 1,733
well if it was me i would have put the whole dash of a integra in the civic they look sweet in there

Hey guys, thanks for the input. Unfortunately I used that same diagram to wire everything. I checked it over about 10 times and made sure it had a good connection. So what else should I check or are there any other thoughts?

Also, how hard is it to change to an Integra dash? I actually have one. I just thought it would be a huge pain in the ass with all the wiring that needs done.

Thanks again

Back