1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Integra cluster Swap????

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by 6psiR1, Nov 21, 2006.

  1. 6psiR1

    6psiR1 New Member

    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2006
    I have 95% completed a 96 Integra cluster swap into my 92 hatch, but I have a question on the other 5% that isn’t completed. My problem is the fuel gauge; everything else functions properly but the fuel gauge doesn’t respond. I checked the wires over and over again to make sure I didn’t make a mistake. I will post a pin up of the wiring diagram I used if it helps you to see how I wired everything so far.

    Also, What are some tips on the mounting of the cluster so it doesn’t look like sh!t. Before anyone starts, I know it will never be perfect; but I just want to see if anyone has any ideas.

    Thanks again
     

    Attached Files:

  2. AHHVTEC

    AHHVTEC Well-Known Member VIP

    Messages:
    13,122
    Likes Received:
    245
    Joined:
    Oct 13, 2006
    Location:
    Alabama
    well if it was me i would have put the whole dash of a integra in the civic they look sweet in there
     
  3. Slow93ls

    Slow93ls Junior Member

    Messages:
    14
    Likes Received:
    0
    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2004
    Location:
    NORCAL
  4. 6psiR1

    6psiR1 New Member

    Messages:
    3
    Likes Received:
    0
    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2006
    Hey guys, thanks for the input. Unfortunately I used that same diagram to wire everything. I checked it over about 10 times and made sure it had a good connection. So what else should I check or are there any other thoughts?

    Also, how hard is it to change to an Integra dash? I actually have one. I just thought it would be a huge pain in the ass with all the wiring that needs done.

    Thanks again
     
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted

Share This Page