integra db6 engin

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by reckedracing@Mar 28 2005, 06:42 PM
why would you wanna put a d16a6 head on a zc sohc?
[post=480015]Quoted post[/post]​

so that it says vtec on valve cover insted of 16valve and its going to be a turbo put on it help with compresion do u think it can be dune changing the valve cover

so you have a sohc vtec in your car now??

D16A6 is NON VTEC, it would still not say vtec on the valve cover...

changing a head so the valve cover says vtec is the riciest most retarted thing i have ever heard of...

search e-bay for a fookin sohc valve cover that says vtec

20_12_sb.JPG

2 seconds on ebay and i found this pile of chit...

Originally posted by reckedracing@Mar 28 2005, 08:15 PM
so you have a sohc vtec in your car now??

D16A6 is NON VTEC, it would still not say vtec on the valve cover...

changing a head so the valve cover says vtec is the riciest most retarted thing i have ever heard of...

search e-bay for a fookin sohc valve cover that says vtec
[post=480054]Quoted post[/post]​

lol :typer: hey man check your local junkers and look for del sols or civics first. Then go on ebay.

what year is your car?

you may be able to find the vtec valve cover on a newer motor? or aftermarket?

i can't figure out if you're challenged or if thats the way you spell in your country
lol

try using spell check, then we might be able to understand you better...

so you have a 93 integra with a sohc vtec motor, is that correct?

why don't you do a motor swap and get some more power instead of just switching valve covers?

valve covers add no speed, no power...
worthless...
get a motor swap :)

so how much is gas there? like 5 dollars a liter right?

whoa, slow down

typeR = $$$$

go GSR, or H22, or lsvtec or crvtec...
anything but type R...

you can get so much more hp for the money

Originally posted by reckedracing@Mar 31 2005, 08:15 PM
whoa, slow down

typeR = $$$$

go GSR, or H22, or lsvtec or crvtec...
anything but type R...

you can get so much more hp for the money
[post=481190]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah really. I've got a lsvtec and its great. I would suggest a gsr but thats your choice. Do the reseacrh and find the right combo/prices.

my LS/Vtec has a B18A1 block(integra LS) and a B16 top end. Alot of people do the LSV because they already have the LS block or head. If you have neither,then go with a GSR. The lsv has the same power as the gsr but more torque. BUT........ you cant revi it higher than abot 8200, due to the ls rods.
I would go with gsr. You shouldnt have any problems with LSV if you build it right. But for an easy drop just go with a gsr or B16. I got my LSV as is so i really didnt have a choice........i got a REALLY good deal on the rex :p

Originally posted by Taco15@Apr 1 2005, 10:38 AM
my LS/Vtec has a B18A1 block(integra LS) and a B16 top end. Alot of people do the LSV because they already have the LS block or head. If you have neither,then go with a GSR. The lsv has the same power as the gsr but more torque. BUT........ you cant revi it higher than abot 8200, due to the ls rods.
I would go with gsr. You shouldnt have any problems with LSV if you build it right. But for an easy drop just go with a gsr or B16. I got my LSV as is so i really didnt have a choice........i got a REALLY good deal on the rex :p
[post=481303]Quoted post[/post]​
as i was saying i can pick up a crashed 1.6 dohc vtec civic for around 500euros over hear i need a hole car as i need the gear box loom and a lot more as my integra is an auto hate that about it so do u think it would be a good choice engine or go boger cheers mate i want to do all the work my self so im going to need help can i call on u to give me some of your expertise

Back