Integra ECU

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dirty d

:spin: Alright guys thanks for all the help, i finished my dohc zc swap on saturday, it took 10 houres, not bad started first try. I'd say its runs good pretty quick, but id rate it running at only 90% because it hesatates in low rpm. other than that it is ideling like a charm and unce you get it going it moves. Ok its in a 91 crx si will a 88-89 teg ecu help me?

peace dirty d..... :shrug2:

What kind of ecu do you have now? If its a pm6 from a 88-91 si it will work but performance will suffer a little bit, which might be what your describing. Most people opt for the integra ecu (PG7) because it gives you the better fuel curves, some people say it idles a little funny but otherwise works great. Or you could always get the ZC ecu (PM7) its hard to find but its made for the engine.

pg7 is gonna be your best option... the pm7 is gonna be more expensive and cuts off at 112 mph... also this might seem stupid but did you switch the two outer wires on the tps? if you didnt the ecu will think its at wide open throttle when its at idle and vice versa... which might be causeing the problem
rate it running at only 90% because it hesatates in low rpm

Back