Integra Engine build?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sko0terMan

Hey i just got a 94 integra sedan for a good price and dont know what to do.I will be building a ls-v for it but i dont know what internals to use. By the way this is my grocery getter. I cant decide if i should go with the stock pistons or get a set of ctr's. In the head i already have comp stage one cams, manley springs and retainers. Let me know what you guys think

I know it will but i have these parts just sitting here. And plus i cant let it stay stock. Gives me something to do.I was just looking for a couple different veiws.

HAHAHAHAHAH

blanco is such a great teacher... he taught me to search... if you dont your never ggonna actually learn anything for yourself, just repeat other peoples opinions as your own... i went threw that stage too, I got out of it quick fortunatly thanks to him. Your not gonna find alot of awnsers on this forum, you have to seach elseware as well, and see what other people used and figure out, WHY

All the info you need is right here. If you have a unique situation we'll be happy to help, but a topic that's been covered a million times already, or a question like "what should I do?" is pointless.

Well i have a do have a b16 head to do the ls vtec with. It doesnt really matter how much i spend. the only thing that would do is the more i spend the longer it will take to finish. I am doing this as my second project. So this is really my daily driver. I just wanted to to give it that little extra. But i guess i will look around a little harder to find my answer

integra sedan are honestly are my favorite for integras after 93. i want one bad but im poor so im going to build my 90 integra. but good luck with the build i want to see some pictures and i want you to make me proud lol, but good luck and yea just look around you'll learn a lot

Back