Integra engine switch type-r or gsr

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

projectxspeed

Right now I have stock 95 Integra LS. Next spring I was looking to do an engine swap. After some input I have decided to kiss (keep it simple shithead) my swap. I'll stick to a plug and play setup (integra block) - small mods, but it will bolt right in. I still wanna stay ALL MOTOR. Considering cost and 1/4 time which do you think would be the best b18c1 or b18c5?

its a VTEC head on your LS block

I swaped a gsr motor into my ls. I found a toatled gsr and took the motor, sold my ls motor and some other stuff from the gsr and eneded up breaking even money wise. Now I have a dpr stage 6 head on my gsr block, and it is much much faster than a itr. Keeps you eyes out for deals. Even with all the work and money i have in my car, it did not cost as much as a b18c5 itr motor, and my lowry ls chassis run's 13's all day all motor. 90% of the stuff i bought for my car was used, shop right and you can have a nice car for pretty cheap. If you don't know anything about honda's, then i would not recamend a ls/vtec. Do some research. Go to team-integra.net and read all the articles they have to offer on setup's. Learn all you should need to know about making the right decision on a setup for your car. Do some serious research before you jump into anything.

How much you want for your old engine, All I really want is the longblock, but I'll think about buying the whole thing?

I changed my mind I only want the block. I was going to do LS/Vtec, so that's all I want. Unless u wanna gimme the engine for like 300.

Back