Integra front brakes

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hondahustle

What is needed to put front Integra brakes on a 91 civic hb with a b series engine?Or should I just upgrade the original brakes to power slots and performance pads?

Oh alright so all I gotta do is just buy the integra rotor and pads and its good? And sorry about the double post. Is power slot bad or something?

you dont need slotted rotors.. anyone here that actually knows something will tell you that Brembo blanks and Hawk pads are the way to go..

as far as what you order for... order for the brakes you have on the car.. if you swap to integra brakes, order for that.. if not, order for a civic..

i recommend this place.. cheap prices

Front - Brembo OE Brake Rotor :: Brake Rotors :: Brakes :: Import Replacement Parts

Front - Hawk HPS Brake Pad Set :: Brake Pads :: Brakes :: Import Replacement Parts

Last edited:
Alright thanks for the info. So just to be clear - All I have to do is just order integra brakes to put them on the car? No need for suspension parts to swap over or anything?

Ah nevermind, the integra brakes compared to the civic brembo+hawks wouldn't be an extreme difference in braking power would it? If it isn't necessary I'll just stick with the Civic brakes.

Back