integra hood

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

blewup91rex

i was looking into gettin a carbon fiber hood for my 95 integra and was wondering if there is a difference from 94-97 and 98-01 i dont think there is but double checking

I can't honestly say i know every last difference between the 94-97 and 98 and beyond. I do know that one day i was in a JDM mood and i was surfing ebay for dress up bits. I got an ebrake cover with the 98 type r logo to replace the armrest version i had in my GS-R. Add said perfect fitment. What did i know, i bought it. It doesn't fit right. Its the right length but the lines are wrong when it matches up to the frame. This can be fixed, but its not an out of the box fit. After that experience i am a little suspicious of what fits and what doesn't myself.

Off hand i would say the hoods should be the same but that is totally off the hip. The only real different one i have ever seen is the hood that fits the JDM front end.

Bah thats too easy...

I know i fucked up dont rub it in...

Werd ^ unless you have a JDM front then it's a completely different hood but that wasn't really the question, nevermind don't mind me.

Back