Integra interior in my EK?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

aLLmOtOr

Hello everyone. I was wondering if I can bolt on the front and rear seats from a 94-01 Integra to my EK hatch? Also, I heard that I can use the 99-00 Si door pannels in my hatch, is that true?

why the hell not? A hatchback and a coupe are the same from the "B" pillars forward. I have complete 99 si doors on my 97 Ek hatch, and there were no problems whatsoever.

Originally posted by ryanwolfe911@Dec 18 2003, 04:24 PM
why the hell not? A hatchback and a coupe are the same from the "B" pillars forward. I have complete 99 si doors on my 97 Ek hatch, and there were no problems whatsoever.

96-00 Are interchangeable a.k.a. EK civic's.

97 and 99 both fall into that category.

Cool! But someone on the thread said that I couldn't put the coupe door pannels in my hatch, so why will the Si's fit? Is there a difference?

I have 99 SiR (your SI) doors on my 97 civic hatch for the power windows and locks, they fit fine (ek to ek)... sedan panels wont fit though, the doors are physically smaller

The integra seats won't bolt up to your body however, you will need to change the rails to those off of your stock civic seats... (94+ teg has same mounts as 92-95 civic)

I don't believe the door panels off of the integra's fit in the civic's though, the center arm rest does but the colour is off but I think thats the only part.

Back