Integra LS graphs from the dyno :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

projectxspeed

I just took my 95 teg LS to the dyno. There is a brand new dyno in concord nh, right where i live :spin: . The car performed better than I expected. Its stock with a no name ram air and 2.5 custom exhaust rolling on 14'' steelies and all seasons. I was wondering if there are little things I can do to improve my car performance?

s40d493c41390e.jpg

s40d4960d94eed.jpg

s40d495642e644.jpg

wow- you're running near 12:1 a/f all the way from 4800 up. thats costing you some power.

an SAFC and some leaning out up top to low 13s:1 would do you some top end good ness :)

They mentioned that too that i was running rich after 5K. How much would a safc cost, but more importantly would I with zero tuning knowledge be ablet use it?

any dyno shop should be able to tune with it

Yea, as long as they have a wideband and have used either the SAFC or VAFC they should be able to get you a few more horses.

4th gear is usually the gear closest to a 1:1 ratio.

Some shops do 3rd gear pulls but the only reason I can really see for that is if the car is putting out a lot of horsepower, you're not going like 140mph on the dyno. :shrug2:

Originally posted by Callidus@Jun 20 2004, 10:50 PM
about how much does it cost to get your car dyno'ed?

Depends on the place, here it cost 25 euro for the first run, and 10 for every one after that. Some places have time blocks, you can buy to tune (or have them tune) since it generally takes a few runs to get it right. $40ish per pull sounds about the average to me.

My cost was 50 for three runs. I dunno if that is good or bad, but I don't care. I love having a dyno 10 mins from my apartment :) thats priceless

I wish I knew :blink: . I change my mind everyday. Right now I am going to build a mild ls/vtec to tide me over while I build up my ls/turbo (sleeve it, t3/t4, ya know the good stuff) I am also going to build an all motor b16 crx that will rev to 12K :)

Well I finally made up my mind so here it is

What I got: 1995 Acura Integra LS 5spd w/ 174,000 miles
Going sleeves and big boost

What I just bought: 1995 Civic coupe Ex 5spd w/ 210,000 miles
Daily driver for the winter (stupid winter) maybe a small turbo down the road

What I am looking at: 1991 CRX si 5spd w/ 206,000 miles (its got a lot of rust on panels and the engine run really rough)
The 12K NA dream

Back