Integra Ls Numbers Needed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMH22Integra

I am planning a pretty stout buildup of my integra LS, it is a 96 LS, what kinda of power with the tranny, axles, etc. handle before I should swap them.

tranny will be fine.
might want to consider a quaiffe LSD, or better yet, a Quaiffe GSR tranny

stock axles- i've seen 'em snap at 200whp, i've seen 'em hold at 550 whp. it's really how you drive it, wheel hop, launch, use of slicks, etc etc.

Just to help. Quaife is nothing more than a slight mod off the LSD in your stock acura's. Check out HELICAL on ebay and japandy is your man. Just make sure you know which helical to get. We got it for a great price. $300-$400. If you look at Quaife your looking at least double those prices. Hope this helps

uhhh....
a Quaiffe is far suspeior in every aspect to a stock honda LSD

stop tryign to advertise for a gay site and give the guy some info

UnTrue.. We race the shit out of the stock LSD. No problems EVER. We even had the SPEED CHALLENGE cars tell us the Quaife is really no different. It ain't just me but I know for a fact the LSD in the GSR and Type R will do for any application your looking to do. RACE PROVEN. And $400 cheaper. Unless you have proof it's better. Do you have an LS, Del Sol Boy? If not, then stop saying it's superior and learn how to spell.

Back