integra motor into a dx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
you kno you dont have to be so pissy about it, the post is about integra motors so technicly it is a post about integras, and i kno any motor will fit i was wondering if anyone knows what motor will BOLT into a 92 civic

Any 92-95 B series engine will bolt in and wire up very easily- but all B series engines will practically bolt in with the correct OEM mounts.

So yeah, pretty much any Integra B series engine will physically bolt right in. What Brian said is correct.

In the future, post in the forum that corresponds to the car that you're working on.

:)

92widebody-dx said:
you kno you dont have to be so pissy about it, the post is about integra motors so technicly it is a post about integras, and i kno any motor will fit i was wondering if anyone knows what motor will BOLT into a 92 civic

Well, no its really not. A motor does not make the car. You cant have a Type R engine sitting in your garage and claim you own a Type R, cuz you dont.

So, there ya go.

First you should have posted in the correct section of our forum, not in the integra spot. Secondly, it not only was in the wrong model forum, but it wasnt even in our SWAP section.

Learn how our site works, thanks.

wow your gay buddy, im kinda new to the site so i dodnt kno how the dam site works, and how does me haing a " type r" have anything to do with integra motors that will bolt into my car

If you dont understand what Im trying to say, then Im sorry. I shoulda drawn in it crayon for you.

Good luck with your swap...

bro honda fuckin suck , they may be good on gas, but who the fuck cares, when it comes to looks and performance i could smoke the shit out of any street honda out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back