1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Integra Parts for sale or trade. JDM stuff also..

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by seephor, Apr 15, 2005.

1. seephor

seephor Member

I have some parts I need to clear out. I will take pics upon request. My ebay ID is narbm so you can check my feedback and if you want I can setup an auction specifically for you to insure a secure transaction. I have not set any prices for these Items so I am going to take offers and let you know. I prefer you email me at seephor@hotmail.com for sales related stuff. The parts I'm willing to trade for are listed at the bottom.

Parts for Sale/Trade

- 96+ GSR Motor mounts (all 5 including rear. good condition).

- 97 GSR struts (shock & spring).

- JDM B18C oil pump (needs new seal) with timing belt gear and key (off a 2001 B18C)

- JDM VTEC Solenoid (JDM B18C does not have pressure switch).

- JDM B18C exhaust manifold with heatshield (o2 mounts on it unlike USDM version).

- 1 Integra Passenger side axle (non ABS).

- 2 AC compressors. 1 is off a JDM B18C motor, the other off a USDM B18C1 motor.
    - GSR ignition cap, coil and wires

- GSR left and right knuckles with upper control arms.

- GSR fuel pump

- GSR rack and pinion, subframe, complete assembly (will not ship, pickup only).

- Apexi N1 silencer. Not sure if it will fit newer N1 but if you give me the diameter of the tip I can measure it for you.

Parts Wanted. Willing to trade.

- Neuspeed lowering springs (yellows) new or like new for 97 GSR. Other good quality springs (like tien, ebach will do). let me know what you have.

- 97' GSR ECU. Yes it has to be off a 97' part #37820-P72-A03. I have a 99' GSR ECU but it is not quite the same willing to trade my 99' ECU for the 97' ECU. Non modded only.

- I want my turbo back! heh

Thanks for looking
Draft saved Draft deleted