Integra Parts for sale or trade. JDM stuff also..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

seephor

I have some parts I need to clear out. I will take pics upon request. My ebay ID is narbm so you can check my feedback and if you want I can setup an auction specifically for you to insure a secure transaction. I have not set any prices for these Items so I am going to take offers and let you know. I prefer you email me at seephor@hotmail.com for sales related stuff. The parts I'm willing to trade for are listed at the bottom.

Parts for Sale/Trade

04150002.jpg

- 96+ GSR Motor mounts (all 5 including rear. good condition).

04150005.jpg

- 97 GSR struts (shock & spring).

04150003.jpg

- JDM B18C oil pump (needs new seal) with timing belt gear and key (off a 2001 B18C)

04150004.jpg

- JDM VTEC Solenoid (JDM B18C does not have pressure switch).

- JDM B18C exhaust manifold with heatshield (o2 mounts on it unlike USDM version).

- 1 Integra Passenger side axle (non ABS).

- 2 AC compressors. 1 is off a JDM B18C motor, the other off a USDM B18C1 motor.
- GSR ignition cap, coil and wires

- GSR left and right knuckles with upper control arms.

- GSR fuel pump

- GSR rack and pinion, subframe, complete assembly (will not ship, pickup only).

- Apexi N1 silencer. Not sure if it will fit newer N1 but if you give me the diameter of the tip I can measure it for you.

Parts Wanted. Willing to trade.

- Neuspeed lowering springs (yellows) new or like new for 97 GSR. Other good quality springs (like tien, ebach will do). let me know what you have.

- 97' GSR ECU. Yes it has to be off a 97' part #37820-P72-A03. I have a 99' GSR ECU but it is not quite the same willing to trade my 99' ECU for the 97' ECU. Non modded only.

- I want my turbo back! heh

Thanks for looking

Back