integra parts for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dhaccordLT-R

MAKE OFFER ON ANYTHING BELOW
-integra black cloth seats
-integra tan cloth seats
-JDM civic center console
-integra air bags beige
-integra tailights
-integra headlights
-integra front bumper
-integra rear bumper
-p72 ecu
-blk leather integra door panels
-civic hatch rear seats
-beige integra tan floor mats
-hasport wire harness, (wires in VTEC for cars that do not come wired for it like dx, cx civics)
-15 inch 5 spoke chrome wheels with tires with still good tread

i currently do not have pics up. but, the arm rest was purchased brand new through a distributer of honda and i still have the original box it came in. i paid $120 for it three months ago and will sell for $75 shipped. i bought an entire gsr interior so the console/armrest isnt needed.

arm rest is for all eg's (2,3,4dr). it is black with blk cloth pad, brand brand new. no scratches, guoges in plastic or stains wear on top pad. i do not have pics but 100% assure you it is MINT. as for the seats, the blk cloth were sold last night for $150. the beige cloth came from a 54K mile car, so that just tells you how much little wear they have. in order for the rear seat to fit perfect in a coupe or hatch, the rear seat from a four dr integra is needed otherwise there will be a big gap on each side of the "ass" portion of the rear seat. if you have a four dooor than your all set bcuz its coming from a four door into a four door. well anyways the beige cloth is also in mint cond with no wear, rips etc. i will take $125 for the interior. please let me know, i need to get rid of this stuff before winter

interested in the hasport wire harness, what factory wiring harness and ECUs does this work with, shoot me a PM or e-mail at JCGator42@yahoo.com with details and a good price shipped to me 32607,
thanks,
JCC

the hasport harness allows a non vtec car to beready to have a vtec motor installed. you need this so that the vtec senser, knock sensor, etc. will work to operate the vtec. the harness will work with the ecu of the applicable motor. example>is a 94 dx (non vetc wired) hatch with a gsr motor tranny. the car isnt factory wired for vtec so the car needs the harness to make it werk. the ecu for a gsr is a P72, therefore that is the ecu you need. anymore questions post another msg. i will sell the harness for $70

door panels are blk leather from a 2 door, the will sell for $70, the seats are $125 for all, the shipping is 90 on seats, the ecu is 10 to ship. guys, i need this stuff gone, c'mon!! lol

Back