integra parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dc2ner85

hey whats going on! I had a 96 integra that was stolen and all i have left are interior parts a jdm console ilimination, jdm switched, and a jdm clock blocker, usdm door panels, blackout corner lenses, stock ones as well, guage cluster, and anythign else from the dash that you need.....let me know asap please....i also have a 96 gsr motor thatll come with a dc sports 4-1 header magnaflow cat and the ecu.........my e-mail is dc2ner85@hotmail.com or my aim is trailrider003

console ilimination

say 35 shipped obo.......its 45 brand new off of password jdm let me now i can send you pics if you want it has no scratches whatsoever.....

engine ?

i dont have the tranny for the gst but it comes with: the motor, ecu, dc sports 4-2-1 header, and a magnaflow high flow cat.......$850 obo

interior parts left

what i have left.....i have the door panels (they have the leather incerts), the first piece of the center console (that goes around the shifter, that has a jdm cup holder), i have the pieces that goes around the stearing wheel, gsr guage cluster (that might be being sold with the shell im not sure yet), door switches stock or jdm let me know which you want, trunk carpet, the hatch cover, and i might have the hole dash i have to see if that is going with the shell or not.........what did you need?? anything your interested in just let me know and ill e-mail you pics of em or if your in the local area i can meet you somewhere.

well actually i need alot of shits....
ok wat i will be needing the most right now is the driver side
panel...center console,cluster and the steering wheel ignition cover..watever
its called...haha...yea thats wat i need right now...so how much...
email me @ tomynzee@hotmail.com
pls. send me pics....im from central cali...
also check to see how much for shipping cost....lmk...

the headers are being sold with the motor i believe but ill double check wiht him for you ill get back to monday night or tuesday (ill be at the oc car show)

Where in DE are you? I am in Baltimore and am very interested in the GSR motor, if you still have it. Thinkin of maybe puttin it in my 91 civic HB.....

sorry ive been away but im in newark DE and i have the motor it comes iwth a dc sports 4-1 header and a magnaflow cat i dont have the tranny thou..... but ill give you either a type r shift linkage or a gsr shift linkage.....depending on what slushboxteggy wants i guess let me know if your interested

still have everythign except for the shell and the suspension let me know

Back