Integra pulleys

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

acurizo

I bought some OBX lightweight pulleys, It came with I think 1 for the alternator and 1 for A/C. Has anyone ever installed pulleys in their car? What is the easiest way to do it?

if you care about your motor, you will throw them out/ebay them/whatever them, but don't install them.

OEM crank pulley is harmonically balanced to your crnak shaft.
the aftermarket ones are not.

the 2 hp gain is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not worth it.

He said the P/S and A/C, not crank. Regardless, like you said B, the miniscule gains aren't worth it, IMO. I've heard they can be tough to install, as well. No firsthand experience, though.

:werd: Put them back, step away. If you decide to install them be warned; most likely they will blow your sh!t up.

i have no experience with them.

They shouldn't be too hard to install though, I think it's only one bolt and you're going to need to take each of the accessories off to remove the old pulley.

You'd make the same or better gain by just removing the P/S or A/C system.

You only have the ALt. and A/C so Pissedoff didn't read again, it's not really worth the minimal gain (if you paid retail) but since you have them you might as well install them.

Back