Integra Rotors

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Gen2Teg

Whenever i look at catalogs for slotted rotors, it says that the rotors are the same. It always says 90-01. Can anyone confirm this?? And are the OEM rotors all the same size from 90 and up? Thanks... oh yeah what about calipers and brake lines without abs? Thanks again

oh yeah i forgot to ask, any recomendations on slotted or cross drilled rotors? which type you prefer and which brands?

Originally posted by Gen2Teg@Mar 8 2004, 12:21 AM
oh yeah i forgot to ask, any recomendations on slotted or cross drilled rotors? which type you prefer and which brands?

use blank rotors, street, drag, autocross, or roadcouse, they work the best. Do a quick search, it has been covered 184098304 times

drilled for street/weekend warrior, slotted for the all day track slut.

thats what brembo told me, as far as brakes go, i trust the manufactures of the nicest brakes in the world over half a dozen amatuers who like their setup.

some powerstop rotors with some axxis padw will stop you quick.

if you dont want to spend that much, get brembo blanks with Hawk SPS pads.

while brembo does make a great product that i will continue to use and recomend.... they are STILL trying to sell you something
so take what they tell you with a grain of salt

cross drilling is WORTHLESS for anything but weight reduction on LARGE rotors
slotting is not really needed with current brake pad technology

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Mar 9 2004, 04:46 PM
cross drilling is WORTHLESS for anything but weight reduction on LARGE rotors
slotting is not really needed with current brake pad technology

Read other brake posts...E_Solsi's knowledge of brakes is MUCH > than yours! :worthy: :worthy:

its a great idea to trust the people who are trying to sell you something. ubersmart y0.

yeah it is, its also a great idea to trust the best manufacturer of brakes in the entire world over one honda enthusiast who knows a lot about brakes.

if all brembo did was try and sell parts, then how could they get the best name in the business??? it couldnt happen. they have the best name because they have the best parts, and they dont get a good rep buy only trying to sell stuff. the fact of the matter is, if the OEM replacements were better than the slotted ones, then by your idea of them just trying to make money then they would be more expensive. and im gonna believe that the $25 OEM replacement rotors are better than the $150 slotted rotors that have proved themselves time and time again and are OE on ferraris???

you know what esle is smart....taking advice from n00bs.

untill E makes the worlds most well renowned brake kit, and is the OE supplier to Ferrari, im trusting Brembo.

Sorry to whore up the thread, but this hits WAY to close to home for me...

I've got a set of NEW, but out of the box Powerstop brand crossdrilled rotors and Axxis metalmasters for the front. I was attempting a Intergra disk swap on the front of my car til I found out I needed EX spindles, which are hard as HELL to find. They have never been driven on, just mounted and clearances (or lack thereof) checked, and taken back off.

I'll ship both rotors and the pads to you for $150.

And yes, Everything I've ever read tells me that ALL Integra brakes from 90-01 besides the ITR are the same.

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Mar 9 2004, 05:07 PM
im aware of that, but sorry E, i trust brembo over you.

that is fine

im simply stating what i have learned / experienced from tracking my own car and talking with instructors / veterans at the track

in the end (as always) the final choice is up to the person making the purchase

Back