integra springs in my EG?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nismogod

i dont want to lower my car at all, for larger tire clearance.

but i want a stiffer spring rate because i have an h22 swap.

what year(s) integra springs can i just swap into my CX hatch? thanks in advance guys and gals.

also, if there is a difference in spring rate, let me know.(between the integras)

Originally posted by nismogod@Apr 19 2005, 11:16 PM
i dont want to lower my car at all, for larger tire clearance.

but i want a stiffer spring rate because i have an h22 swap.

what year(s) integra springs can i just swap into my CX hatch? thanks in advance guys and gals.

also, if there is a difference in spring rate, let me know.(between the integras)
[post=488978]Quoted post[/post]​

can't tell you what the spring rates are but I can tellyou that I have a complete set of '98 gsr springs if you want them... the fronts I have the full suspension (springs, shocks, forks, top hats) still assembled... unfortunately the rear shocks are useless now because I had to cut the mount to get them off but the springs and top hats are still in good shape... you might only be interested in the fronts though anyway

send me a PM if you are... I'll give you a good deal
Sean

94+ are the same, and a little hard on the lower models, and quite a bit more on the ITRs.

i have 99 gsr springs. pretty stiff. i really would rather not compress the spring to get them off. i'll sell you the whole assembly if you'd like.

Back