integra tint problems

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

preludebuddy

hey guys, i got an integra recently and its got dark dark tint. 10% on the two front windows...the guy said 3%...three yes...in the back. it's almost to the point of not seeing out of. at night i can't see out of it. i don't mind it so much but the problem is on integra's when you tint the back window, it doesnt stick up at the top. my friend got his windows tinted and didnt do anything to the top of the window and it looks okay, but he also has like 20% tint. My car has this vinyl on the outside of the window to cover it up so that you cant see the difference, so i saw his and thought mine wouldnt look too bad like that either. I started peeling it off, but i should have guessed it looks like complete crap. its a difference of night and day because the tint is so dark. Now the vinyl looks like crap too because its old and dry...its got all these wrinkles in it now. what can i do so that i can take the vinyl off without it looking bad? what have some of you guys done to your back windows of your integra's? i was given the suggestion of spray painting the top part of the window but that sounds really sketchy to me. any suggestions would be appreciated.

you can get it redone in a lighter tint. i was thinking about doing a real light tint but then i decided to rebuild my motor.

Back