Integra Type-R, mow much is a fair price?

How much is fair?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cool, thanks for the info man!
i did not know that either..

seems like i've learned a lot more about type r's thanks to you all

thought i knew a good bit already, but now i know much more

didnt get to look at the other teg today though, dude was out all day dammit

K-swaps are usually around $3-$5k plus an additional ~$3k for mounts, shift linkage/shifter, axles, ECU, FPR, etc.

K-swaps are usually around $3-$5k plus an additional ~$3k for mounts, shift linkage/shifter, axles, ECU, FPR, etc.
yeah i looked on hasport.com and i know their stuff is a plus quality but whoo you really pay for that quality lol

650 for mounts 750 for swap axles if you want to push more than 250 hp

crazy..

i could get just about the same performance with a type R, and save the ~$8000 i would have spent (which i really wouldnt have that much left over) i jsut want an R and leave it stock as possible

secure

Thats what I like about where I live, I could park it outside with a huge sign that says "Hey look a real Type-R with the keys in it" and not have anything to worry about.

I won't say that if i where you,,,when a theif want something he will get it one way or the other. They will get it from your door while your eyes are open and you won't even notice till later trust me i have heard bigger men talk like you and there car was gone in front of there face.....
so i will do like others said to you on this forum keep it lock into a safe garage and load it the best safety device possible.....
I have a 00 Civic SI and believe me it is locked into a garage all the time loaded with safety device on the car and garage that is link with the Police and fire department....
good luck and hope you get the car it sounds like a great deal for you......

good luck and hope you get the car it sounds like a great deal for you......

thanks dude, i want it so

any integra will do frankly, but if theres an R out there that is available i will get it

reviving this thread haha... it just reminded me how bad i wanted a type r

im gonna keep an eye out for one now!

Good luck in your search.

Just to add; Typre R DC2's don't have a sunroof (at the very least USDM ones). Weight thing. Even no armrest. They still hold value to many owners and I beleive they will be worth more coin later. Same with 90-91 CRX Si (or glass roof SiR :thumbsup:)

Now you can get an RS Integra and make a clone (no sunroof). All the different interior parts can be found easy (but not necessarily cheap). JDM Type R motor swaps are abundant. Add a JDM one piece headlight conversion and that's a cool car (but a clone). Supercharged K-Swap...yes please.

i been toying around with building a 4door type R clone.. dont see em very often, and it combines what I require with what i desire... lol

and i totally didnt plan to rhyme just now.

Back