Integra Type R

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brian11to1

I would like a little history on the Integra Type R.
1. When was the Type R introduced to America

2. Waht are the significant differences between the RS/LS/GS and GS-R trims.

3. Where are the "Type R" badges mounted

4. What's the possibility of a 16 year old Fucktard getting one?

1) 97
2)too many to list
3)engine code, middle console, rear quarter panels
4)depends if your talking about a rich little fucktard

you can pick them up for like 24k used w/mods. If their parents had the hookup, it could happen.

Look in the console for the custom metal plate. Then look under the hood. on the front frame support for the hood + bumper, there should be another metal piece with R info on it.

the Type R emblem is on the back under the tail light right?
Well this kids at my school has the TYPE R on the hatch and there isnt anything on the rear quarter panels in front of the back tires. The front and rear bumber looks like one off a 94-2001 RS-LS-or GS or something. just wondering he acts like he's a big shot. I'm going to ask him what engine is in it if he says anything but B18C5. I'll shoot him.

Some things to look for

Painted Skirts
5 Lug Wheels
Championship White, Phoenix Yellow, Nighthawk or Flamenco Black Pearl
Mid Wing

Ricers :bash:

He does have a sunroof. I'll check on the 5 lugs. How tall is the Wing, his looks like one off a ls or something it;s at most 2.5 or 3 inches tall. Please Help I wnat to bash this kid ofr sporting a TYPE R badge on a non-Type R

5 lug is pretty much a main thing - if he is an idiot. tons of people throw type R emblems on. He would have no idea how to do a 5 lug if he was a moron

:ufucktard: :werd: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: :axe: I understand non-enthusiasts dont do the right shit to there cars to transform them!

:ufucktard: <----------FUCKTARD....that word really isn't trademarked is it?

Back