Integra Type R

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

im pretty sure i heard honda has no plans of bring the DC5 R over but the EP is a possibility.. what i think honda needs to do is slap on a turbo.. i mean they have turbo charged vtec jet skies but why not on a car? shrugs... the SRT4 are raining ass on the honda camp and news that the Cosworth RS focus might come over too.. thats 300bhp and a wheel drive for those who never heard of it but the SVT focus is getting the boot.. i kno some might go against it and say hondas always been allmotor and will always be allmotor, but i think a boosted factory honda wont be so bad..

I think that it is a bad idea for Honda to slap on a turbo. I have more respect for the S2000, than any stock turbo car. Any car that runs 14.1 Naturally Aspirated, gets a lot more respect than a car with turbo doing the same. Think if they turbo'd the S2000 to have 240 HP an K20A3 with a turbo. I don't think I would buy it after that. I don't know, I think it would be bad, especially since Honda's are still the main import for modding in the import world.

Originally posted by sisteve@Oct 6 2003, 11:57 AM
Haha, reminds me of the episode post-seinfeld era days when kramer was racing another insight on the streets of NY.

It definately has potential, I mean, drop the 300+lbs of batteries out back and throw in a b16 and get rid of the rear wheel body covers and you have yourself a sweeeeeeeet 21st century CRX :)

:lol: Your crazy dude! :huh:

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Oct 6 2003, 12:34 PM
Speaking of Insight's being the New CRX... here:

I'd buy that shit in a heartbeat, slow or not.

insight2.jpg

That shit does look hot! Put me on the list I found my new car! ;)

Originally posted by endlesszeal@Oct 6 2003, 08:46 PM
news that the Cosworth RS focus might come over too.. thats 300bhp and a wheel drive for those who never heard of it but the SVT focus is getting the boot..

ya, they sell the RS in europe so that ford can use it as a ralley car. it is pretty bad ass for a focus :)

that 2004 insight (happy ass) picture is bs its just a bunch of current honda body pieces in one car. Plus im sure someone got that great of a shot of the car when most of the time spy shots of new cars are from like 200 yards away and the car is covered in black camo to hide the cars features.
They may bring the civic type r over but who cares if its like the civic si its ugly, i mean i like hatch backs but the si looks like a smaller minivan. Honda is saying they wont bring over the rsx (integra) type r ,so o well looks like fuckin nissan will take some shares of the market over with the 350z and the stupid ass SE-R.

;) wow thanks for being a cock, its been floating around on the internet as the 2004 crx, im so sorry i offended you.

you're welcome.

it's also been floating around the interent as a photo-shopped insight, seeing as they haven't made the crx since 1991, and aren't making it any time soon.

Originally posted by civicious@Oct 10 2003, 07:20 PM
you're welcome.

it's also been floating around the interent as a photo-shopped insight, seeing as they haven't made the crx since 1991, and aren't making it any time soon.

all the more reason to supposedly be making a new one and im sure they are gonna put those big ass rims in the picture on a hybrid meant for gas savings. think :p

obviously you forgot why i said that, its more likely to be a new crx because of that
so DROP IT ;)

;) ;) ;) ;)

Stop putting that stupd wink face on dude, it looks gay. Also, it a photoshop, so they are trying to make it look like a new CRX, to fake people out, like you.

Originally posted by civicious@Oct 10 2003, 07:31 PM
i can photo-shop a Dodge Intrepid to look like an 84 Dodge Omni...maybe they'll bring that back too!!

o shut the fuck up i WASNT saying they are going to make it. i was trying to prove my point why i thought it was a photo shop of a crx, ok so read and dont reply with the first smart ass thing you can think of

keep personal comments in pm's.

and, cover? cover what? you didnt know it was a photo shop until we told you 2 or 3 times.

grow up.

Back