1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Integra - Won't Start After Tune-Up

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by BrutalB83, May 17, 2009.

1. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

Alright, 94 Integra that I recently picked up. Gave it a tune-up consisting of new plugs and wires, valve cover gasket, after-market intake and cone filter, and a fuel filter. Finished up, tried to start the car, and it will start hard, run really roughly for a few seconds, then die.

I torqued everything to spec in regards to the fuel filter, checked the fuel lines for kinks, checked to make sure all vacuum hoses and electrical connections were good, the clamps on the intake are tight. I just don't know what's going on here, and it's pissing me off. And I know that fuel is going through the filter because I took it off and re-installed it, and there was fuel in it.

Any ideas? I'm stumped... :(

2. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

Never mind, I figured it out. Plug wires were on the wrong terminals. The diagram in my Haynes manual was WRONG! Wtf?!? Oh well, problem solved. It runs great now...

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted