interchangable

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

teggy7

ok i have finally decided to give up on the da integra but i was wondering what off that integra would bolt on to a 90 civic i mean like suspension brakes dash. like pics and all that would be nice proof so im not wasting my time thanks again.

suspension/brakes- yes
dash- not sure, i doubt it..
motor/tranny - yes .. just swap everything over from the DA

i had figured that and it should switch cuz the dc dash and shit switches into the 93's i was just hoping it would if not part it out

well, the DC dash only fits if you modify the door panels on the civic.. and i'm sure you can get the the DA to fit into the EF, but it'd probably be more work than its worth

thanks man ill post back if there is problems oh witht he brakes can i use the ef master cylinder or the da one?

Unless your current interior is trashed, then I'd just leave it. The motor and suspension parts are upgrades, so it makes sense to swap those over. The dashboard though isn't really an upgrade, it's just something different. It is a Civic we're talking about so I say just leave the Civic interior. To me it looks weird when somebody opens the door to the Civic and there's an Acura interior inside that doesn't really match.

That's my 2 cents...

Ya, but that's the thing it's all about being different and custimizing shit. I dunno well see when i get it. Rite now im just more worried about gettin it on the road we can go fast and look good in time lol

Well I'm totally with you on the customizing thing, I just think swapping interiors between cars (unless it's something like swapping a Type R motor and interior into your DX Civic, something that's an obvious upgrade) is just kinda weird and pointless. It just seems like one of those things that yeah, you can do it...but should you? It just doesn't really seem like there's any point to it.

Anyways, good luck on whatever you decide to do.

you would want to use the DA master cylinder or your brake bias will be messed up and your brakes wont function properly.

Back