Intercrew 10 second Sol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I haven't posted it yet because I've been driving around, and I just got off the phone with Phillip.... and he just got back into town from KC.

Oh and guys- I don't live with the Intercrew guys! I don't know every single little thing they're doing all the time.

:p

Here are the pictures from Honda-Tech:

h22delsol1.jpg

h22delsol2.jpg

He's using an H22 block with a B series transmission. 10.9 in the quarter, 1.264s 60 foot time. Hopefully I'll get a chance to check it out next month.

yea, thats what I heard about the engine tranny setup, really bad ass.

wow that thing looks nothing like a sol anymore, lol. front almost looks like a s2k.

anyone know why the engine is at such a tilt?

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Oct 25 2004, 09:26 PM
wow that thing looks nothing like a sol anymore, lol. front almost looks like a s2k.

anyone know why the engine is at such a tilt?
[post=407354]Quoted post[/post]​

Ian, did you read my first post lol?
Yes, that is an s2k front end. I believe the motive was the s2k front end was more areodynamic.

engine is tilted to put more weight over the front axles to aid in traction I believe

Im guessing turbo, but now that i look its hard to tell? maybe super charged? 10s isint very fast for a turb or super charged car that looks like that. So maybe all motor.

I like it. The CRX that he's been running the last few years has an S2000 one piece front end on it. He's been telling me about that setup for the last two years.... it's too bad I didn't get to see it in person before everyone else though.

:)

I like it, now I want a streetable sol to look like that.

A real S2k Front end with that weird ass rear end, but a GSR-T would be fine for me and could probably put me in the low 12s.

Thats a bad ass car... but how in the hell did he get the H series motor to match up with the B eries tranny!!! ... oh and that pic w/ the guy crouching over... hahahahaha. just doesnt look right .

Originally posted by aLLmOtOr@Oct 25 2004, 09:03 PM
Thats a bad ass car... but how in the hell did he get the H series motor to match up with the B eries tranny!!!
[post=407386]Quoted post[/post]​

Call Intercrew and ask them to sell you one of their uh... special kits. The phone number is in my signature. :p :lol:

theres a guy on honda-tech that did it too. and it bolted in a crx HCP mounts. all you need to do is make an adapter plate.

someone makes an adaptor to put a b-series tranny on an h-series...

hcp or placeracing, i think

Originally posted by civicious@Oct 26 2004, 08:50 AM
someone makes an adaptor to put a b-series tranny on an h-series...

hcp or placeracing, i think
[post=407549]Quoted post[/post]​

hi, im phillip, pilot of the del sol. im new to the board. first, i want to thank all u guys for supporting the intercrew del sol. the adaptor plate is make by us. it is still under development. sorry, we r not selling the system yet..i'll try to answer any tech ? or about the racecar. thanks again.

phillip

Back