Intercrew 10 second Sol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hi phillip. i'm william.

you should throw in some free Recaro's with my b20.

:D

and do you have any video clips of the sol?

Originally posted by civicious@Nov 1 2004, 10:37 PM
hi phillip. i'm william.

you should throw in some free Recaro's with my b20.

:D

and do you have any video clips of the sol?
[post=410445]Quoted post[/post]​

what's up william
i don't know how to post yet, so it may looks funny.
sorry, no free recaro but i ll give a intercrew shirt next time jus remind me.
i have 2 thousand pics of the race at kcir n a making of a video, but i have no ideas how to post

phillip

to post pics, click on 'my controls' at the top of the page, then on the left-hand toolbar click 'my albums', then 'create folder', name your folder, click ok (or submit or whatever it says), then on the right-hand side next to where it lists your folder click 'add image', find the image on your comp, upload it, click 'view' on the right-hand side, click on the image, click 'click for acutal url', copy-and paste the url into the post box on the thread

and really, you'll give me a shirt? cool.

everyone, in case you didnt know, intercrew is the bomb diggity.

Originally posted by aLLmOtOr@Oct 25 2004, 06:03 PM
Thats a bad ass car... but how in the hell did he get the H series motor to match up with the B eries tranny!!! \
[post=407386]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah its crazy, Bisi did the same thing with a d series tranny bolting up to an f series block

Mike, you name dropping whore :p J/k

Anyways, what kind of problems do you run into when making a peace like that?

Yes I did.. I should have a couple runs on film.. But I think the Sol needs to do some better smokey burnouts.. :) j/k.. Nice job on the car guys and amazing 60's.

Originally posted by 6288+Nov 1 2004, 11:33 PM-->
civicious
@Oct 26 2004, 08:50 AM
someone makes an adaptor to put a b-series tranny on an h-series...

hcp or placeracing, i think
[post=407549]Quoted post[/post]​

hi, im phillip, pilot of the del sol. im new to the board. first, i want to thank all u guys for supporting the intercrew del sol. the adaptor plate is make by us. it is still under development. sorry, we r not selling the system yet..i'll try to answer any tech ? or about the racecar. thanks again.

phillip
[post=410442]Quoted post[/post]​

You should use the account I created for you. :)

Again, great work Phillip!

i want to thank caraudiophile for posting a badass video of the race and some of my passes.

mike, i finally know post on your cool hondaswap site n i loving it. :)

next time when i'm at the track, please drop by and say hi. :worthy:

Originally posted by civicious@Nov 1 2004, 11:54 PM
to post pics, click on 'my controls' at the top of the page, then on the left-hand toolbar click 'my albums', then 'create folder', name your folder, click ok (or submit or whatever it says), then on the right-hand side next to where it lists your folder click 'add image', find the image on your comp, upload it, click 'view' on the right-hand side, click on the image, click 'click for acutal url', copy-and paste the url into the post box on the thread
[post=410454]Quoted post[/post]​

when he has 50 posts at least :)

Originally posted by 6288@Nov 7 2004, 03:14 PM
i want to thank caraudiophile for posting a badass video of the race and some of my passes.

mike, i finally know post on your cool hondaswap site n i loving it. :)

next time when i'm at the track, please drop by and say hi. :worthy:
[post=413459]Quoted post[/post]​

No problem.. Thats what our site is for... Now just buy a DVD :) This event will be on Volume 2 of the DVD.. Volume 1 is already done and should be out soon..

caraudiophile
when vol2 is out, let me. i'll buy 3-5. thanks again.
btw r u guys going to ok this weekend for the turnerfest

We just got back from SEMA this weekend so I am a little Traveled out at the moment so no traveling for me right now.. Plus I have alot of video work to do now with all the footage from SEMA so expect to see a Video from me about SEMA..

Volume 2 shoul dbe out in the Summer of 05.. Just in time for us to start on Volume 3..

Back