Interesting 1320video.com Photoshoot

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Lower the mustang and more pics of the chick in the green minus the shirt... She's got some knockers on her... :D

The D's would not get exsposed. I think those rules got set in place. Or else her man that is 6'5 280 said she couldn't either.

I guess they listened.

Lower the Mustang? You want that front lip on the ground?

That red head has some serious potential... She just needs better lighting and a more experienced photographer.

i dunno, i like the little girl in the black. shes gotta body that id kill for. got some definite potential.

tell the girl in black that she needs to come see dallas...ill show her the sights and a good time. We definitely have more fun in the big D. :)

Ill just repeat the previous statement...but her car is nicer than mine :\

glad i didnt click on that one at work. That pic is part of the reason for the above statements.

I am glad we can bring you guys such happiness. And we have plenty of fun out here in our Cow Town of Omaha.

right on...I'm looking to get into digital photography as well. there's a local with that same camera who takes some amazing photographs. If my car was running right now I'd have him shoot some and try to win some cash in this months photo contest.

Yeah there are alot of higher end cameras but he wanted a SLR and since his main fortay is nor photography he didn't find the need to go out and get the bomb digity one. I played with it this past weekend at the Auto-X and man those Camera's with a awesome zoom lense are the shit.

After playing with his Camera I surely now need to order mine. Just if the damn wife just didn't go buy a god damn Dyson Vacuum Cleaner. I about choked a bitch when I heard what she paid for it.

BUT BUT....ITS GOT CONSTANT SUCTION!!

You can borrow her vacuum on those really lonely nights. It never gets tired or lock jawed :).

Back