interesting conversation for the night

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

This thread was funny until I heared about skin herpes.. What the fuck?? I'm never touching another stranger ever again.

Now by "wrestling" do you mean like the sport, or getting your ass ravaged by large sweaty men? Oh wait, I can't pick on you, you whine when I do...

Quoted post[/post]]
edit::::
YEAH BITCH ASS FUCKER. BURN IN HELL.
is that good now....

Much better. :)

Quoted post[/post]]
This thread was funny until I heared about skin herpes.. What the fuck?? I'm never touching another stranger ever again.

Now by "wrestling" do you mean like the sport, or getting your ass ravaged by large sweaty men? Oh wait, I can't pick on you, you whine when I do...

Yeah, herpes transfers easily when you're rolling around in a sweaty man-pile.

Quoted post[/post]]

first part:
there are 4 symplexes of herpes. not sure of which number is which but,
chicken pox is a form of herpes
coldsores are a form of herpes
genital obviously
and lastly there is skin herpes. whenever im really tired out or stressed out, i get a rash on my forehead, no where near my package. but since its still herpes the same medication works to clear it up.

second part:
wrestling is a sport that unless you have done it, you dont understand. in no way shape or form is it gay. i got herpes from wrestling from headbutting a kid that had it. the headbutt split open both our heads and i got a rash a few days later. if a wrestler has herpes, 9 times out of 10 its on their forehead from the same process.

and i dont care if you or anyone says anything. i found the previous threads funny as hell. the problem i had with you was the one topic about that girl. its ussually not how i feel about girls, in general im an asshole to most of them. that was just a touchy subject.

and now i hope were over and done with that friction.

hahaha thank you for telling me about head herps. i got a friend that used to be a man handler back in hi skool. shall be making fun of him. dont think he has it but he is ugly so that will work too hahaha last time i head butt someone in a fight.

you can get skin herpes anywhere, i was just saying that most wrestlers get it on there heads from headbutting.

and most wrestlers dont have it. its alot more common in college wrestlers but still not all the prevelent. i guess i was just unlucky.

Quoted post[/post]]
you can get skin herpes anywhere, i was just saying that most wrestlers get it on there heads from headbutting.

and most wrestlers dont have it. its alot more common in college wrestlers but still not all the prevelent. i guess i was just unlucky.

lol this could be an interesting secret weapon. Sure, they may get the last punch of the night in, but you'll get em for years to come. :laugh:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

lol this could be an interesting secret weapon. Sure, they may get the last punch of the night in, but you'll get em for years to come. :laugh:
i unitentionally gave it to a kid in the team states. he went on to place third in the state. at the state finals he had his head all bandaged up, haha.

Back