interesting crx conversion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It looks alright......slightly riceiiii...but as long as he has some power to back up the body kit....its good.

Engine:
ZCG B16A1 swap had a GS-R but I blew my pistons......
Ice man cold air intake
NGK spark plugs
aem cam shafts
aem cam gears
aem pulleys
greddy turbocharger
greddy intercooler system
Skunk 2 custom cast manifold
HKS oil press, fuel press gauge
HKS turbo timer
HKS supersequential blow off valves

msd ignition & blaster 2 coil
Tanabe exhaust system full cat back
75 shot NOS, fuel regulated...

:rolleyes: :wtf: :whatafucktard: :fr: :slap: :tisk: :kick:

Interesting, i have a hatch near my house that has the same type of fenders and it looks to bulky for a little hatch. I say: :thumbsdown: :whatafucktard: :fr: :ghey: :tardcart:

I thinks it looks good, but i would have went with Type R lights instead. I love the way the wide bodies look on CRX's. And i wouldn't get that kit, i would just get a mugen style cuz they look clean and non-rice.
Overall, a decent car. i'd drive it

jesus guys it's not that bad- It's a nice looking car overall, it just screams rice- which is completely fine for people who are into that- I'm more of a subtle kind of guy- but whatever

I dont care for CRX's but that one looks pretty clean. It doesn't appear to be too riced out (I guess it depends on your definition of rice). I like it. :thumbsup:

watch out.. he has an iceman cold air greddy turbo. must be a t55 for that kind of piston blowing power

would be a pretty slick looking car if he didn't have that black widow front bumper, like everyone and their grandma has.. i like the wheels, but in his engine description, well, that guy seemed a lil dim..

Other than those cheap, ugly wheels and that 2gay 2 curious 4 me engine description, I like it. Put the OEM bumper back on and that'd be a pimp-mobile.

Back