Interesting girl situation...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Girl advice is not something to ask for on the internet.

You either have it or you don't. Only you would know whats good for you and what isn't good for you.

I thought you needed to find girls. I was going to suggest CL. Now I see you have one in mind.

I say go for it. Just walk up to her and kiss her. Either you'll get stabbed in the liver, or she'll kiss back.

Girl advice is not something to ask for on the internet.

You either have it or you don't. Only you would know whats good for you and what isn't good for you.
I've always been good with girls. But I'm also overly confident and optimistic. A lot of the time I ask people for their point of view to get exactly that. Might be pessimistic, might be optimistic, might be neutral. Just a different point of view.

Kim doesn't play games. She's actually an amazing girlfriend to the guys she has dated.

I think if things didn't work, we could go back to being friends. I'm going to take a swing sometime in the near future. Probably over winter break.

And for the record, I will never pay for ass. Buying dinner is not the same as buying ass. Buying a girl drinks or dinner is usually the cheaper route anyway.

shit changes once you hit it
trust me
don't do it unless you can walk away

Consider this:

If you have to ask Honduhswep for a consensus...it probably isn't right...

funny, I was really good friends with a girl named Kim in Middle School througout Highschool....We ended up dating when i was a Senoir...I totaly regret it because were such good friends and after we broke up we didn't talk forver..until Facebook last year. If she is that good of a friend, I wouldnt do it....girlfriends are a dime a dozen, friends aren't

word^ but on the other hand theres that what if factor..it all depends..this is a situation to sit down and talk to her about

save this thread.

imho, you just want to get the girl you haven't fucked yet.

i've been in your shoes before. i've gone both routes. it's an immature thing to think that you might regret not fucking her. missing out on one piece of pussy is nothing to even think about.

you might not regret not having a relationship right now, but it sounds to me as if you only want pussy. this isn't a movie. girls don't want the guy they have heard about all the whoring stories from.

if you two get drunk and screw. it's going to get awkward and you will lose a friend. if you dont' care about the friendship, beat it up and move on. but right now you just sound lonely and desparate. it happens to a LOT of people during the holiday season. hold off until march and see if you feel the same way.

How am I lonely and desperate? I'm not either.

Desperate? I slept with a hot blonde like 3 weeks ago who keeps texting me. I have other girls with similar situations. I could go out and get a fresh one. Definitely not desperate.

Lonely? Not really. I have my friends and family. Would a gf in the equation be cool? Sure. But the lack of doesn't leave me wanting.

And I haven't slept with everyone of my female friends. Lisa was just being funny. I have slept with a few of them though. I don't "want the one I never got". I don't just want pussy. If that's what I wanted, I could go out and get it else where without risking a friendship.

Leave it alone. Trust me. I've lost two good female friends from high school because I decided to go for it.

girls don't want the guy they have heard about all the whoring stories from
this is a very good point
if this chick knows all about who you are and where you've been she's probably never gonna trust you
just a heads up
thats what happens when you share stories with your lady friend and then start banging them

How am I lonely ?

Lonely? Not really. I have my friends and family. Would a gf in the equation be cool? Sure. But the lack of doesn't leave me wanting.

Getting bored with the single scene. I don't know if I'm looking for a gf or anything, but maybe.

dude, that is the definition of lonely. saying you are bored with being single even though you are still getting laid is called being lonely. lol

i get laid more often when i'm single than when i'm in a relationship. i'll take a gf any time. sex doesn't cure loneliness, companionship does.

i disagree with your definition but you make a good point none the less.

Companionship is what you sound like you need Slushy, but I will have to reiterate to not go for it, its an 80/20 percent chance that it won't go where you want it to.

Back