Interesting girl situation...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

"should you" depends on if you're ready for something meaningful - it sounds like it has full potential but that doesn't mean you can't still fuck it up. it's harder to do, but still very possible.

have you ever watched those survivor guys start a fire with pretty much their hands and an intense look on their face? when their little pile of whatnot starts to smoke they get this completely protective thing going - no one is going to fuck with their fire and they for SURE are not going to fuck it up. every jackass can light something on fire with a match...but the fire you build out of your desire to simply have a fire is far more satisfying.

that's the kind of interest you need to turn something full of potential into something meaningful and lasting. at least in my opinion (which doesn't really count for much, being that i've never really had or made that meaningful lasting thing work).

:D

Great advice dacheat :thumbsup: someone rep her, I've already repped her once in this thread and I have to spread it around.

(which doesn't really count for much, being that i've never really had or made that meaningful lasting thing work).:D

Many psychiatrists and counselors are just as if not more fucked up than the people they treat

So she invited me to a wedding on New Year's Eve. I take that as a good sign.

who the fuck gets married on new years eve? talk about inconvenience for the guests. thats pretty selfish. a lot of people on with their families or on vacation.

thats more weird than getting married on halloween.

:concur:
that is some selfish shit.... i fucking hate it when people pick dates that they fucking KNOW people usually have plans for to do their shit

that shit is not cool at all

I agree. With all the planning and time that goes into a wedding, picking a "holiday" so to speak is bs.

It's gonna seem pretty dumb after the divorce.....

bahahahahaha. That's grand.

But yeah. Good you got the invite.

Me. I'm having problems. Chick is hit and miss. All about in some sense. Girl had her and I take out her lil bro who just started at the U, and introduced me to all her coworkers at their christmas party deal. Apparently they loved me. But I didn't hear from her until now after frday night. Fucking A. I don't get it. So I sent flowers, she'll get them prolly like tomorrow in front of her whole office. We'll see after that, if she digs.

'em r big balls :) i suggest doing something suitably asshole-ish to follow up the flowers when you have some alone time - like grab her ass and then trucker-burp. otherwise she's going to think you're too good for her and keep looking for her asshole-in-shining-armor.

Best of luck, Slammed.

'em r big balls :) i suggest doing something suitably asshole-ish to follow up the flowers when you have some alone time - like grab her ass and then trucker-burp. otherwise she's going to think you're too good for her and keep looking for her asshole-in-shining-armor.

Ain't that the fucking truth, I'd rep again if I could. I get it, but it's just so ridiculous that I forget the hot/cold pattern sometimes and slip. Left, right, left, right, left, left and BAM, she's snugging up the belt to keep the relationship pants from falling down. Then you have to get some blood on your sword to get them back and it just goes on and on sometimes. They tug on the leash so hard that you finally let go and guess who is laying on your welcome mat when you go out to get the newspaper the next day.

Sorry, just a little stereotyping. Guys can be just as ridiculous.

well...courting rituals of humans are pretty awful sometimes. but it can be like this (ridiculous), or you can have a peacock tail or a roostermajiggy. i guess i prefer the occasional somewhat-asshole to all of that, as long as he lets me wear his jeans once in awhile. ;)

bahahahahaha. That's grand.

But yeah. Good you got the invite.

Me. I'm having problems. Chick is hit and miss. All about in some sense. Girl had her and I take out her lil bro who just started at the U, and introduced me to all her coworkers at their christmas party deal. Apparently they loved me. But I didn't hear from her until now after frday night. Fucking A. I don't get it. So I sent flowers, she'll get them prolly like tomorrow in front of her whole office. We'll see after that, if she digs.

Best of luck, Slammed.

Ain't that the fucking truth, I'd rep again if I could. I get it, but it's just so ridiculous that I forget the hot/cold pattern sometimes and slip. Left, right, left, right, left, left and BAM, she's snugging up the belt to keep the relationship pants from falling down. Then you have to get some blood on your sword to get them back and it just goes on and on sometimes. They tug on the leash so hard that you finally let go and guess who is laying on your welcome mat when you go out to get the newspaper the next day.

well...courting rituals of humans are pretty awful sometimes. but it can be like this (ridiculous), or you can have a peacock tail or a roostermajiggy. i guess i prefer the occasional somewhat-asshole to all of that, as long as he lets me wear his jeans once in awhile. ;)

You all sound fuckin drunk

You all sound fuckin drunk

Let's just say I make it rain.

At the time, I was actually blacked out drunk when I sent the flowers, but it was a solid move. Somehow I figured out her work address, department, everything. It was fucking nuts, seeing the 1800flowers receipt later on. but shits going now.

Edit: Dacheat. yeah I pull the card when I have to. This isn't my first rodeo.

I'm definitely the peacock. I dress to the nines but not ostentatious. I'm the guy that makes jokes and I kill with the eye contact, but to put it short, I give a girl a hard time.

Last edited:
Wedding + NYE = suck n fuck
Just found out, it's not a sleep over type wedding. After it we would end up at our local bar and I think that just leaves things too up in the air. Turns out she isn't all that psyched about going to the wedding anyway so I'm trying to get her to go with me with my original NYE plans.

Children's benefit in Baltimore at some kids museum. Getting tickets for less than half price. Formal attire. I was wearing a suit to the wedding anyway. Open bar is until 8am. I wont stay that long, but an awesome plan. Place is huge and awesome. Sleeping at the hotel next door. I think it's a great idea compared to the so-so wedding.

Last night we went out and got dinner. Then we went to an out of the way bar. She beat me at a shooting arcade game. Then again at darts. Then I beat her at pool. Then we went back to my house and I beat her at Wii bowling. She had to do some homework but is eager for a tie-breaker of some kind. Haha.

Last edited:
Seems to me that maybe this is progressing in the general direction you wanted it to in the first place.

And I would def. ditch the wedding if you can talk her into it. Maybe it's just me, but unless it's a really close friend or a family member, wedding receptions have always been sorta overrated. Fun, but for sure I could find other things to do instead.

Back