interesting look at taxes

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

No one in this administration has ever talked about eugenics.....

No one in this administration has ever talked about eugenics.....

Nor was I. Research the Complete Lives proposition. It ultimately advocates allocating medical resources towards those whom society has more invested in. I.E. more valuable (wealthier, better educated, more established).

It aims to divert resources away from children and the elderly toward the valuable people. Proponents claim that it is only in situations of scarcity of resources but let's be realistic; medical resources have always been scarce...there has never been a kidney or liver surplus.

So we have selective treatment. When your five year old develops renal failure, the 45 year old investment banker takes priority...

And in an environment of scarce resources, people naturally killing themselves through self abuse is the ideal. Let the idiots die young, fast, and early to free up more resources for the valuable. So smoke and eat lots of McDonalds food. Your nation is counting on you...:mellow:

Last edited:
The smokers and the obese are the #1 strain on the healthcare system. I don't see how your view applies at all.

The government doesn't need to plot in order for people to be fat and stupid. It's social systems that allow people to be fat and stupid.

Not entirely. Farmers used to be paid not to produce in order to control the commodity food supply. Now they are paid to overproduce and corn is in everything. There are and have always been connections between corporate food suppliers and legislators. The protections on the food industry are huge and they protect shitty food, not organic, disease free food.

Back