Interesting report of the day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

It wasn't that site specifically be I remember seeing something about "barbed condoms" coming from Africa.

Its to bad that this will probably lead to the woman wearing this being killed outright. Not that being rapped by someone who is positive for AIDs is much better.

i can see parents forcing their daughters to wear that in the US and a lot of resulting lawsuits.

It would be effective though. Make you think twice about forcing sex. Or teach rapist to probe first.

- "Spiked vagina comdom? Where'd you get those baby?!"
- "it's called foreplay Austin"

yah. fail to anyone who doesn't see the venus cock trap.

that shit is retarded

doesnt protect the woman from the emotional damages of rape
doesnt stop the would be rapist from beating the woman to death after this thing is stuck on his dick
doesnt prevent the woman from getting raped in the ass
can be defeated / avoided by simply stuffing a finger up there first to "test the waters"

overall its completely fucking pointless

that shit is retarded

doesnt stop the would be rapist from beating the woman to death after this thing is stuck on his dick
can be defeated / avoided by simply stuffing a finger up there first to "test the waters"

and if that the pecker trap has hooks on it like it says, im sure the blood from the purple warrior is not healthy for the puss with a anti theft device...... hahahahaha

that shit is retarded

:concur: on all points.

Anti-rape protection:

handgun.jpg

That CZ is a little heavy thogh.

90% of rapes could be avoided if women were smart about alcohol usage and avoided sketchy areas at sketchy times of the day.

girls should be smarter. i dont' want to hear. "we had a few drinks at his frat party, then went to his room for a makeout session. i don't know why it turned into sex. i was raped"

90% of rapes could be avoided if women were smart about alcohol usage and avoided sketchy areas at sketchy times of the day.

girls should be smarter. i dont' want to hear. "we had a few drinks at his frat party, then went to his room for a makeout session. i don't know why it turned into sex. i was raped"

I agree with your assessment when it comes to western women.

Back