Interesting report of the day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yes, but this was also made for a part of the world where most of the continent is a shady place at all times of the day.

it wont do any good, bc as stated above, and guy aggressive enough to rape a woman, will be aggressive enough to beat that woman to death when his dick gets stuck in that.

It serves as more of a deterrent than a functional anti-rape device. I think the thought is that if rapists perceive that many women are using these, they'll be less likely to attempt rape.

It's a bit of a stretch.

It serves as more of a deterrent than a functional anti-rape device. I think the thought is that if rapists perceive that many women are using these, they'll be less likely to attempt rape.

It's a bit of a stretch.

the government should make these mandatory like health care.

Well if that's the way it's going to be then I want a condom that will cut filets out of a snatch so when girls try to rape me they get what is coming to them.

yes, but this was also made for a part of the world where most of the continent is a shady place at all times of the day.

it wont do any good, bc as stated above, and guy aggressive enough to rape a woman, will be aggressive enough to beat that woman to death when his dick gets stuck in that.

i dont know about you.. but if i had something like that stuck on my dick, my attention would be turned to that.. all it would take would be a swift kick to the groin and it'd be hurting even worse

while dude is distracted they could run

most guys, as soon as they feel that pain, are going to start hitting.
and not hitting lightly.
got to remember also, it would take some pulling to get it back out of her snatch, so its going to continue to hurt more and more, and it will be much easier to pull it out slowly and carefully if you render her unconscious.

ever had a girl use her teeth? yeah, first reflex isnt to be gentle.

Back