Interesting Trip I went on.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nice trip, nice ride with your nice girl.......i have to say i'm jealous since i was here typing in my worthless cube while you were out having fun.

nice trip, nice ride with your nice girl.......i have to say i'm jealous since i was here typing in my worthless cube while you were out having fun.

Don't worry I in a worthless cubicle right now so were even. Living others people's lifestlye's is nice until you have to come home to yours. Oh well can't cry about it and just dream.

He bought the GT3 for himself and his kid liked it. So the Father gave it to the kid for his birthday. He bought the GT3 for himself to replace this (which he thought was not peppy enough).

turbo_023.sized.jpg

I'm on slap with a rich boy who got pulled over doing 180 in his dad's porsche. Why the fuck he was going that fast I don't know, I don't think neither the Crown Vics or Chargers would keep up to it either. He sometimes gets dropped off in it still. I don't know which one it is though.

He lies.

Oh just let them have their fun. Unless you have been at 180mph you really know its something not to joke about. Its pretty damn scary to be doing even over 160mph and its alot of work to keep the car straight.

is the porsche not heavily ---(excuse the pun)--- prone to understeer??

Rookie and RWD. But with 415hp of NA power that little thing is a quick car. But the handeling is amazing, but with a rookie of enough driver and a heavy powered car anything is possible.

To me pretty much anything over 145mph is some good old white knuckle action.. But in a Honda I learned about 120mph feels like 140+ in other cars. :) Now them were some dumb times.

I didn't really care enough to argue or to ask the for any type of legitimacy. Usually I'd call people out on their bullshit, but this kid would have just wasted my time. I wouldn't have even enjoyed hearing the bullshit that would of come out of his mouth if I talked to him about it

I didn't really care enough to argue or to ask the for any type of legitimacy. Usually I'd call people out on their bullshit, but this kid would have just wasted my time. I wouldn't have even enjoyed hearing the bullshit that would of come out of his mouth if I talked to him about it

Well not every Porsche does 180mph. And until you try it, its really not all that easy to do 180mph either. Your foot gets tired and so do your knuckles trying to keep the car straight, watching traffic and also making sure your in the correct gear and also shifting.

Last edited:
Its kind of fun but not really. Its like Cocaine or another drug.. You feel great doing it but not so much on the downfall of coming off the high. You realize a little movement of the wheel and you would of been toast.

But then again being in a vehicle barely working at 155mph and feeling that second turbo actually start working is a pretty weird feeling.

I dunno. Kawasaki ZX12R was like taking ecstacy for me. Nothing will ever compare, so why even try ? And bikes become more stable at speeds. Scary stuff up there.

Very few cars can go over 150 mph. It took Porsche all their aerodynamic science (the 928) to get an honest 150mph with a reasonable amount of HP. the others, such as the new ones or the 959 managed to get there through GOBS of horsepower.

Porsches feel very stable above 150mph, you can actually feel the downforce working on the car. But a Motorcycle is something I told myself never to learn to ride or get on. I am way to "Hey lets see what it can do" to get on a bike and I would not respect the power it made or what it can do.

Back