interesting trip to the BK lounge...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

has anybody seen the whopper freak out vids? There were some unedited/staged ones going around work a few months ago. Funny as hell.

you mean the ones in Atlanta.. haha.. "man, i'm high.. quit messing with me"

I havent seen those. I think these were minasota or michigan? "pull this 9mm and make a whopper outta your punk ass"

Has anyone noticed BKs now have signs on the door saying no video recording equipment allowed.

i was just about to ask where san diago is. lol

san dago bastard? lol

I love it when B tries to make fun of someone misspelling something, and then misspells it further.

Ya but hes the king, and no one questions the king....or else!

When I worked at the double arches as a closing manager, I had a customer "kind" of get mad at me.

So its me and my coworker closing the store and I sent him on a break. He takes off and I am cleaning things up so we can go home early. At the corner of my eye, I noticed a man in the lobby start coming up to the counter so I went up to the register and out of no where;
I SAID NO ONIONS!!!

This guy literally threw his cheeseburger at me!
I stood there, a bit shocked, and calmly asked "...is there a problem sir?"

He goes off on me about how he had specifically said no onions and that we were doing this on purpose just to mess with him and etc. I offered to personally remake it and he kept shouting how this is the worst double arches ever and he is never coming here again.

So he stormed off.
To this day it makes me laugh~ some dude threw a cheeseburger at me :p

When I was still in High School, I got a job at a Mobil station. Some lady came in and prepaid for her gas. It was only like $10 (8 years ago, $10 got you a decent amount of gas). She went back out to the pumps and noticed that the pump she pulled up had a bag over the regular nozzle. So it was either premium or mid-grade. She stormed back in to the counter and cussed me out. She said it was a shame that I wouldn't tell her the pump was not distributing regular, and she was going to take her business elsewhere. Instead of switching to a different pump, she just left. She never asked for her $10 back. So the girl I was working with split the money with me when the lady didn't come back. $5.00 was enough for a pack of smokes and a Jolt cola!

That reminds me of the time when some old lady came up to the counter when I worked at arby's at 8:30 pm and wanted a cup of coffee. So she paid and I got the cup together, gave it to her, she took a sip and said "no". She set it down and walked off.

I just started laughing because we closed in a half hour and she'd never asked for me to make a new container of coffee. I would have done it had she asked. Wtf does she expect?

Then there was the time this old man decided to try to argue with me over the price of the cup of coffee. It used to be 27 cents, but they raised it to 53 cents. He kept arguing with me over it so I pulled a quarter out of my pocket and gave him the cup for his 27 cents.

Then there was the time some young moron ordered a combo, the sandwich came up the fries came up and I'd already gotten his drink. I shoved everything in the bag and handed it to him.

He kept standing at the counter while I waited on the next customers, finally I asked if he needed anything else "My Sandwich!??" (he said it really pissy).

So I calmly just told him it was beneath his fries he was eating while he was standing there. He looked, turned beat red, and then took off.

I started laughing and the customers I was helping both started laughing.

People are so fucking dense its just hilarious sometimes.

You guys just reminded me about all the retards who would come in KFC when I worked there. One time, this guy ordered the Shredded BBQ chicken sandwich, ate the entire thing, then comes up to me and says 'that shit was nasty. can I have my money back?' I said 'sure, if you can hand me back that nasty sandwich you surely seemed to enjoy since you ate the entire thing'

He gets pissed and leaves lol.

I had some guy do that to me too. I just laughed at him and went to get my manager. She promptly told him no and, in so many words, told him to basically fuck off.

I had some guy order a fish sandwich with cheddar on it. Ok...

He pulls it out of the bag, and takes this huge bite out of it. This guy must have the mouth of a snake, because half the sandwich was gone. Then says no, thats gross, I want a fresh one.

wtf? how can you basically eat half a 3 oz chunk of fish in one bite then want another one or your money back?

I had some guy do that to me too. I just laughed at him and went to get my manager. She promptly told him no and, in so many words, told him to basically fuck off.

I had some guy order a fish sandwich with cheddar on it. Ok...

He pulls it out of the bag, and takes this huge bite out of it. This guy must have the mouth of a snake, because half the sandwich was gone. Then says no, thats gross, I want a fresh one.

wtf? how can you basically eat half a 3 oz chunk of fish in one bite then want another one or your money back?
BWUAHAHAHAHA

rock_python2.jpg

Oops, sorry. Been busy, and there's no spell check on here lol.

What web browser do you use? FireFox has a built in spell check if you're interested.

And since I'm here...

I used to work at a True Value Hardware Store, which had previously been an Ace Hardware a few years back. Ace Hardware does bag discount deals several times a year (they send out bags with the newspaper, and when you bring it to the store you get a discount on whatever you can fit in it).

So one day, some dumb-ass lady calls in...

Lady: Yeah, hi, is this Ace Hardware?

Me: No, sorry, that store went out of business a few years back. This is a True Value Hardware now.

Lady: Oh, ok. Well are you guys doing the bag deal for Ace Hardware?

Me: Nope, sorry.

Lady: Well why not?

Me: Because that's an Ace Hardware promotion.

Lady: So why can't I use my bag there?

Me: Because we're not Ace Hardware.

Lady: Ok. Well I just don't understand why they would send me a bag in the mail and why they would be showing ads for this on TV if the local stores aren't doing this deal.

Me: That promotion is for Ace Hardware. We're now True Value. It's a completely different company.

Lady: Well why do I keep seeing these commercials on TV for the bag stuff if there isn't a local Ace Hardware anymore?

Me: I don't know! The people that work in the stores don't control the national televised ads ma'am!

Lady: So you're not accepting the bags then?

Me: NO!

Lady: Are you sure?

Me: I'm sure.

Lady: Can I talk to your manager please?

Me: He's going to tell you the exact same thing.

Lady: Put him on the phone please.

Me: Fine.

And yes, he told her the exact same thing, four or five more times. Shit like this happened on an extremely regular basis. Hourly retail and hourly fast food jobs are some of the worst possible jobs to have in terms of the amount of idiotic and/or irate people you have to deal with in comparison to the money you're getting paid...

You guys just reminded me about all the retards who would come in KFC when I worked there. One time, this guy ordered the Shredded BBQ chicken sandwich, ate the entire thing, then comes up to me and says 'that shit was nasty. can I have my money back?' I said 'sure, if you can hand me back that nasty sandwich you surely seemed to enjoy since you ate the entire thing'

He gets pissed and leaves lol.

I love those!

When I was at DQ we made a banana split for a senior. Well, upon eating 3/4 of this ice cream treat, he brings it up to the counter complaining that the banana's were too mushy.

I didn't even want to deal with it, so I got my supervisor to handle it.
She was like "you got to be kidding me"
So here she goes, talks to the man, and screaming ensues.
About 10 minutes of him yelling, he leaves the remainder of the banana split and leaves; some people >_<

Anyone following my track record~
DQ --> McD's --> Wunderland Nickel Arcade & PJ's Pizza Delivery.
Many interesting stories (though the first two jobs I hated @_@)
Now I am military- funny how life works out =)

Back