Interesting video

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The NSX type R is actually extremly fast around the track for the power that it pushes out. On kazaa, they have another Top Gear episode that is alot shorter that all they do is put it around the track. It was extremly wet out, was getting sideways all over the track, and still beat some lambo's

the NSX is badass, i dont know why they dont get much love though. i would definitely buy that NSX-R if i had the cash. and when he said 17g's was he talking pounds? euros? what does that equal in USD?

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Feb 29 2004, 08:19 PM
the NSX is badass, i dont know why they dont get much love though. i would definitely buy that NSX-R if i had the cash. and when he said 17g's was he talking pounds? euros? what does that equal in USD?

you hear wrong, he said 70grand. In britian, they use the Pound because it is just to strong to make the switch to euro's.

I had the go back and watch the video again, just so I could answer your question, and I must say thank you.

I love right before they switch to the NSX, they spin the CTR, and it looked like it almost got on 2 wheels. I must say, the amount of oversteer in that new CTR is great.

That is enough for me to want that here over the RSX typeS, same engine, better handling.

The NSX-R is amazing. He calls it a bad thing when engineers just use the Type R version as a Play thing. I want my car to be an engineers play thing.

Anyone notice how much the doors moved at highspeed.

Back