interesting...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B16

Super Moderator
VIP
I took this from the i-club forum

Question 1: If you knew a woman who was pregnant, who had 8 kids
already, three who were deaf, two who were blind, one
mentally retarded, and she had syphilis, would you
recommend that she have an abortion?

Read the next question before looking at the response for this one.

Question 2: It is time to elect a new world leader, and only your vote
counts. Here are the facts about the three candidates.

Candidate A: Associates with crooked politicians, and consults with he's
had two mistresses. He also chain smokes and drinks 8 to
10 martinis a day.

Candidate B: He was kicked out of office twice, sleeps until noon, used
opium in college and drinks a quart of whiskey every
evening.

Candidate C: He is a decorated war hero. He's a vegetarian, doesn't
smoke, drinks an occasional beer and never cheated on his
wife.

Which of these candidates would be your choice?
Decide first... no peeking, and then scroll down for the response.

Candidate A is Franklin D. Roosevelt.

Candidate B is Winston Churchill.

Candidate C is Adolph Hitler.

And, by the way, on your answer to the abortion question:

If you said YES you just killed Beethoven Pretty interesting isn't it? Makes a person think before judging someone.
Wait till you see the end of this note! Keep reading... Never be afraid to try something new. Remember: Amateurs...built the ark. Professionals...built the Titanic and finally, can you imagine working for a company that has a little more than 500 employees and has the following statistics:

29 have been accused of spousal abuse 7 have been arrested for fraud 19 have been accused of writing bad checks 117 have directly or indirectly bankrupted at least 2 businesses 3 have done time for assault 71 cannot get a credit card due to bad credit 14 have been arrested on drug-related charges 8 have been arrested for shoplifting 21 are currently defendants in lawsuits 84 have been arrested for drunk driving in the last year... Can you guess which organization this is? Give up yet?

It's the 535 members of the United States Congress. The same group of idiots that crank out hundreds of new laws each year designed to keep the rest of us in line

FDR in da hizouse!!!!! And I know plebty of crackheads crankin' out worse than that, so eat em up.

Hitler had the makings of an incredible leader. Acutually he was an incredible leader and you forgot to mention that he was a hard core anti-semite. If he didn't hate jews, he would have had my vote.

Originally posted by ktanaka@Jul 13 2004, 02:20 PM
Hitler had the makings of an incredible leader. Acutually he was an incredible leader.

He was the most Powerful leader in history. He was able to turn people against their own freinds and basicly kill them.

hell, he was one of the smartest people in the entire 20th century.

Well, Volkswagen and the Beetle are his creations too- and just look at the car that's sold the most copies... ever! Hmm.

Back