interior picture thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

my accord :woo:nothing exciting. sorry if they are big pics. all the wires in the first pic are already gone so no worries..

IMG_3170.jpg

IMG_3172.jpg

I wish I still had the pics of my old turbo eg's interior... DEFI digital gauges all around, cluster to 9500 rpm (modified oem), Sparco seats, roll cage, ctr red carpet, skunk2 weighted shift knob, no rear seats, just painted with fuel cell and bars. Cleaner than virgin vagina on prom night.

I actually ordered mine from www.inlinefour.com but this was a few years ago. Keep in mind, I only had the front carpeted, the rear was just the paint. Carpet was for an ek coupe but was modified to fit my eg.

The teg...

In all fairness here is the work in progress...

Attachments

• IMG_0568.JPG
    IMG_0568.JPG
    946.2 KB · Views: 276
  • IMG_0569.JPG
    IMG_0569.JPG
    719.3 KB · Views: 210
  • IMG_0570.JPG
    IMG_0570.JPG
    880.9 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_0573.JPG
    IMG_0573.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 223
  • IMG_0574.JPG
    IMG_0574.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 225
Lol, I just had to.

I thought about editing that, but I decided to let whoever wanted run with it.

srsly. I don't like the friggin chrome or titanium knobs that stand out from the rest of the interior. And for the steering wheel, I'd have a smaller SRS one already, but I don't like the idea of a black wheel in a DK GRY interior.

Its kinda dirty. Im lazy.

BLMNEW005.jpg

BLMNEW004.jpg

Im gonna take off the rsm and move the v-afc one day but i dont know where to put it. looks like shit there.
BLMNEW003.jpg

BLMNEW002.jpg

BLMNEW001.jpg

Last edited:
eh i think it looks okish but would look far better if the wholes were cut out right for the gadgets; just looks a lil sloppy here or there. had to be work to get that done. :shrug2:

Well, yeah, lots of cars have fabric in moderation. That's just....overkill. Well, at least when he totals it, he'll have some cushioning.

Yeah definitely. I patched a lot of the easier stuff. I just havent got around to it all yet..The guy i got it from is kinda a dumbass. Im slowly fixing things. It really does kinda look like shit. The main problem is that its such a bitch to take things in and out. I dread wiring shit. Its such a bitch to get the shit back together clean. I dont know what to do besides rip all the shit off.

Well, yeah, lots of cars have fabric in moderation. That's just....overkill. Well, at least when he totals it, he'll have some cushioning.

Now thats positive thinking!;)
I did just put it on full coverage insurance.
hmmm...
Totaled is sounding good. The cars worth twice what i payed.

I saw someplace that made shag rug carpets for dashboards. One of those, a disco ball, and shag to match the floor and headliner would be sweet. Seems to go only in an old caddy though, I just don't see it in a Honda...

Back