interior picture thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Now thats positive thinking!;)
I did just put it on full coverage insurance.
hmmm...
Totaled is sounding good. The cars worth twice what i payed.

My problem is that by the time I get done with mine it will be worth a bit more than blue book value. I think a good condition 94 GS-R is about 4500 last I looked. I dropped two to aquire it and have already put another two into it and I haven't really even approached the engine yet...

I wonder how I'm gonna insure it all. I don't wanna lose all that cash if some fuck hole drills me in traffic. Course I'm doing all the body work and painting so as long as the frame doesn't bend I could always fix it again. Or just buy another integra and strip the old one.

Gah don't wanna think of that.... la la la la

With most insurance companies you can have it all appraised and provide them with receipts so they can specifically cover any after-market stuff. It will jack your rates sky-high though...

There are lots of people that have the dash covers out here...I just have never seen someone wrap their entire front end like that...At least you don't have to worry about the sun beating the crap out of your dash. Just hope nothing spills and gets under the carpet--could result in some pretty rancid smells depending what it was...

Now thats positive thinking!;)
I did just put it on full coverage insurance.
hmmm...
Totaled is sounding good. The cars worth twice what i payed.

Is that supposed to be sarcastic?

My $550 system, not too bad, sub box is carpeted now, kinda old pics.YouTube - MTX sub

Attachments

• 100_1371.jpg
    100_1371.jpg
    880.7 KB · Views: 226
  • 100_1372.jpg
    100_1372.jpg
    810.5 KB · Views: 199
  • 100_1373.jpg
    100_1373.jpg
    566 KB · Views: 193
  • 100_1375.jpg
    100_1375.jpg
    577.7 KB · Views: 184
  • 100_1376.jpg
    100_1376.jpg
    851 KB · Views: 198
There are lots of people that have the dash covers out here...I just have never seen someone wrap their entire front end like that...At least you don't have to worry about the sun beating the crap out of your dash. Just hope nothing spills and gets under the carpet--could result in some pretty rancid smells depending what it was...
:werd:
i have a dash cover on - it came with the rex as the previous owner was from cali. i love the look of a naked dash, but not when it's all faded, cracked, and old. i've seen enough of that being from nm. if you're from around there and your car spends any time out in the sun, you'll have one too :). but when i moved to mn with my dash cover the first thing i heard was 'why the hell do you have a rug on your dash?" hehe. they don't know what a hot car is like i guess..

With most insurance companies you can have it all appraised and provide them with receipts so they can specifically cover any after-market stuff. It will jack your rates sky-high though...

Hopefully my advanced age will defer some of that cost. Once you get over 25 you would be amazed how much less insurance costs. I suppose we can thank the 16-25 ricer sect for the premium pain.

As for dashboards I'm gonna fiberglass my board and door panels. I may even paint them black instead of the blue to match the car. I can't help it. I just love that shiny gloss candy effect; makes me wanna stick my head in there and lick it...:D

I really don't know if I want something shiny. Maybe something like a black anodized knob? You people need to post more pictures of your knobs. Yes, that was intentional.

<----is going to pass on showing you my knob....
ill post pix of my shiftknob later though:D

Hopefully my advanced age will defer some of that cost. Once you get over 25 you would be amazed how much less insurance costs. I suppose we can thank the 16-25 ricer sect for the premium pain.

I just turned 25 actually! :D

Woo Hoo Cake!!!

Happy B-day. Damn I'm gonna be 35 this september. Though the I get the next age bracket fort he PRT (military fitness test). At that point all I have to do is phone in and say I'm alive...

welllllll then, let me singa you a songa!

happy%20birthday%20song%20cake.jpg

Awww! Thanks :wub:

Woo Hoo Cake!!!

Happy B-day. Damn I'm gonna be 35 this september. Though the I get the next age bracket fort he PRT (military fitness test). At that point all I have to do is phone in and say I'm alive...

Thanks, and :lmao: at the "phone it in" comment...

Finally got my camera working. Here you go, enjoy.
l_7e5cce7d6af489193b6e249be6c5c6db.jpg

l_5bc1a68e63561110102488e6f83a03ad.jpg

And the freshly painted (and tucked) engine bay.
l_81406ce3e1c51e83083175dc3112c23c.jpg

Last edited:
Back