interior question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sinezter

so they make bondo and stuff for the outside of the car... but what can i use on the interior for the dash and plastic and stuff? what could i use to fix cracks and customiz my interior? do they even make anything like that? just wonderin... thx

also i was wondering what whould be a good place to buy ''kitty hair''? and would this be better to use then bondo for bodykit and body work?

Last edited:
It really depends on the interior pieces your wanting to repair, and how badly damaged it is. misc. random pieces would be easier to replace, and cheap from wrecking yards.. depending on your area I suppose.
There are repair kits out there for vinyl, but they are made for small patch's mainly, not any large area.

If your dash is badly damaged, price a replacement. Then, if within price limits, experiment on your dash! find a plastic/vinyl repair kit, play around with it. There are some very good interior rattle can paints out there too. If you can repair the thing well enough for paint to cover up, your golden :)

As to the "kitty hair" thing.. sounds like a slang to some product. never heard of it before, so no clue. It sounds, since you refer it to body kits, as some sort of quick fix alternative to fiberglass. *shrugs*

I am interested in this also, so please post any further info you have on what that might be.

Back