Internal mods for 01 Prelude

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

redwidow

Hi Guys,

i am ready to do some internal mods for my 01 honda Prelude. Following are the parts that i am going to put in. My question.... what are the HP gain from these mods....Please help, thanks advance

1) Bigger Throttle Body JG
2) Skunk2 intake manifold
3) Crower Cams Stage 2 with stock idles
4) Crower Springs and Retainers
5) Crower Pistons with OR without Rods
6) Crower Valves

JR Supercharge will be in last after i finish with all of the above

ANY ADVICE WILL BE VERY APPRECIATED

It looks like a nice list, but we cannot possibly guess what numbers you'll get from that.

You didn't mention CR, what size throttle body, and I don't know the specs on those cams.

I honestly couldn't tell you anyway, but the real geniuses won't even guess with half the info they need. Also, the tuning and how well the parts work together is hard to figure out.

i will go with JG throttle body, size that match with Skunk2 intake manifold. My concern is....i don't know how well these parts will turn out. i don't think there should be a problem because i chose internal parts from 1 manufacture (Crower). So it should be fine together. I HOPE.

Any advice or suggestion will be very appreciated

As tab said, the only way to find out is to install them and then dyno it, or find someone who used those exact parts and then ask him.

If they're installed and tuned properly, then there won't be a problem.

Back