internet combing hookas

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BlackJDMdeath

well i don't know that anybody that knows me noticed, but i'm selling my car to start a new project, one with more cylinders, a turbo, and rwd. :)

here she be

anyhow, i'm having trouble locating an mkiii (86.5-92) turbo supra, i was wondering if you guys could help a brother out?

i'm either looking for an mkiii turbo supra, preferably targa, 5 speed is a must. that, or a reasonably priced manual FD3S rx7, must be a manual.

they must drive, only exception would be some crazy low ass price.

i have a feeling this will get deleted and i'll get hated on for getting rid of the honda, but then i would be let down. :(

i dunno, maybe somebody knows someone selling one or something, i dunno. help a guy fullfill his fantasys of big loud nasty smokey powerslides, turbo screaming, only pausing for the loud chirp of a blowoff valve and then murdering the ears of bystanders while making me wet my pants, this is all i ask! :lol:

thanks guys,
Zac

How much money do you have to work with?

I assume that you've taken the iniative to look on ebay autos in your area, cars.com, autotrader.com, and the local classifieds?

ummm funny you are interested in this because my father ownes a dealership and we actually have one but i am in Maine so im not so sure of how realistic that is to you but ahh its in ther shop right now for a bad head gasket but i dodnt beleieve its been worked on yet so prob could work something out as is or something for alot less than will be needed for it after it is fixed. umm i beleive its 89 or 90 turbo, five speed, red, cloth interior, alloys, and i do beleive its targa as well let em know by tommrow sometime where you are located and if it is something you are interested in. if so i will go to where the car is and get all the specifics for you and pics as well. oh ya i think mileage is slightly above 100k

i dont konw the difference between supras, that's why i drive a civic.

my bad.

those are still some badass supras though

The reason you dont drive a Supra is cuz you most likelly cant afford one, just like the rest of us :(

driver1 i would greatly appreciate you speaking with your father about the red mkiii.

i'd be willing to have it shipped or pick it up if the price is right.

i REALLY appreciate everybody keeping an eye out, thanks guys, i knew you wouldn't let me down. :worthy:

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Sep 8 2003, 02:06 AM
:werd: :withstupid:

i currently own my first and last honda

:withstupid: unless something comes out in 10 years or so that is bad ass. but the way things are going with honda, that is doubtful to ever happen. they were in their peak 4 years ago. they will become daewoo soon enough

Not quite daewoo, but more along the lines of hyundai.

I seriously, after driving my effed honda, just want to go old fashioned and buy some detroit muscle and get some shitty gas mileage.

Originally posted by TypeRcivic+Sep 7 2003, 06:59 PM-->
civicious
@Sep 7 2003, 08:50 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...5&category=6447

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...7&category=6447
in the background of this one, theres a yellow 92-95 civic hatch with the hood up..possible swap?

Dude, he said MkIII Supra, not MkIV, there is just a slight price difference between the two. :p

not to mention he even stated the years he was looking for :lol:

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Sep 8 2003, 02:22 AM

I seriously, after driving my effed honda, just want to go old fashioned and buy some detroit muscle and get some shitty gas mileage.

fuck that ... ill never own an american car (truck maybe ... but thats ify)

next car will be german

german, jap, and the 1 car from switzerland..... that thing prowler posted in the "any 1 car you could have" thread

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Sep 7 2003, 10:39 PM-->
Slammed89Integra
@Sep 8 2003, 02:22 AM

fuck that ... ill never own an american car (truck maybe ... but thats ify)

next car will be german

I seriously appreciate beautiful cars, and yeah I love classics. I live in community, where they have a few annual classic car shows, and yeah theya re awesome. Everything from vega station wagons to shelby cobra replica's. T

If I was to buy a truck right now though, it woudl be definitely a toyota tundra or a chevy silverado hd.

maybe i HAVEN'T seen the light :lol:

call me stupid, but i'm looking into a 91 hatch with lots of goodies, 257hp 236tq among MANY things :)

Back