Internet poker

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

YouKnowWhoIBee

my avatar is better.
Hey do any of you play internet poker? If so where at and whats your screenname?

Don't play online. Too much adware, etc.

I play local games though. :ph34r:

partypoker.com. my sn is two_3offsuit or some variation of that, cant remember

partypoker.com

i dont do it unless i'm super bored. I play a game every month with dealers from blackhawk...its a nice hook up. you should seriously go out and just find local games. online there's really not much skill involved.

Oh i play 3-5 times a week around with my buddies. But when i dont play with the buddies i just mess around online. And i was wondering just what everyone used for online poker. I stick to absolutepoker.com. I like the way it is set up and you can play tournements and all that whenever.

Originally posted by h22bubbleback@Nov 25 2004, 10:29 PM
pokerstars.com....till i lost about $500 and the indians are after me :ph34r:
[post=422328]Quoted post[/post]​

lol was that you that posted that thread awhile ago?

Unfortunately my g/f's ex bf has won about $1500-2000 on partypoker.com so far. He got it all too, because they cut the check to the winner...not the individual players.

My brother plays at 7Sultans, he's closing in on $4,000 profit from that site. :eek: He goes to local games in the area, charity games, etc. He's really getting good and it's scary.

Back