InterRacial Dating

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian11to1

What is your take on it? I normally don't think it's a good thing, it's how I was raised I guess, but I'm coming out of my shell so to speak. The reason why I am asking is because there is a pretty hot half white, half black girl in one of my classes and it seems she isn't able to take her eyes of me, I will say she is pretty, pretty fuckin hot for a (*edit) black girl, I never found them attractive, better yet she drives a 98' SH Lude, are those good cars? :yes: Anyway, do you think it's a bad thing if I were to date her? I know my parents won't like it, but oh well... right? Give your honest opinions I wont get pissed off or anything... let me know mang's

Originally posted by 199IntegraBuildUpH22A3@Sep 22 2003, 03:57 PM
I will say she is pretty, pretty fuckin hot for a colored girl, I never found them attractive,

I say it's ok if you date her. I don't think you should ever let her hear you call her a "colored" girl.
That's one of the most racist things you can say to a black person.
Just my opinion...

So it's better to say black girl? Oh ok I will keep that in mind, and LOCO you dont know me, kidding... I am not very colorful hee hee...

Originally posted by 199IntegraBuildUpH22A3@Sep 22 2003, 03:57 PM
pretty fuckin hot for a colored girl,

/Hello and welcome to the 1950's
:mullet:

seriously tho, date whoever the fuck turns you on. judging from your words, i take it people in your town are not too....."updated" on things nowadays,
so expect some looks and stares if you go out with her on a date in your town

well, trying to be PC...it's African American.

i dated a "colored" girl for quite a while a few years ago. she was blackanesse(half black, half japanesse). she was fine as hell. my parents didn't have an issue with her, well i guess that's cuz we're in SoCal and that's not unusual.
i've always been color blind when it comes to that stuff. no one can tell you what to do in this situation. if you don't have a problem with asking her out it should matter what other people think.

Originally posted by rsaeini@Sep 22 2003, 04:12 PM
well, trying to be PC...it's African American.

i dated a "colored" girl for quite a while a few years ago. she was blackanesse(half black, half japanesse). she was fine as hell. my parents didn't have an issue with her, well i guess that's cuz we're in SoCal and that's not unusual.
i've always been color blind when it comes to that stuff. no one can tell you what to do in this situation. if you don't have a problem with asking her out it should matter what other people think.

i call 'em black. none of my black friends seem to mind being called "black"

"That black guy over there"

"african american" sounds too....too....

psudeo p.c.

(not you personally ray)

I've never heard an "African American" get upset when I referred to him/her or anyone else as black.

I dated a black girl for nearly two years and it was wonderful. She's gorgeous, a wonderful person, and was a freak in bed. :D

The only problems I ever had with it were my old-school Italian grandparents who didn't even like the fact that I was friends with her.

However, you don't seem too comfortable with the idea yet, so maybe start by being friends with her for a little while, and then see what happens.

It's not so much that Im uncomfortalbe Im just in aww that I actually like a black girl, I never found them attractive... I mean they are nice sometimes,, othertimes they are little too cocky, but she isn't... she is cool, and pretty smart, I hope I can get the nerve to ask her if she would go out with me sometime... maybe friday or something. Ahh that's in the future.. whateva'...

See Ya'

I've never dated any girls other than white ones, but I would date someone outside of my race if we liked each other. Hasn't happened yet, but who knows.
Just talk to her for a few days and then see how you feel. If you still like her, ask her out for the weekend.
And referring to her as colored is still a big no-no. Remember that.

date what you like, simple as that, other peoples opinions shouldn't matter since they really don't have a say so in the matter considering that they aren't about to date her.

Me personally, I only like white girls, I am just not attracted to other races.

Willing to make an exception for halle berry...lol

to me you sound a little racist to me,but being black and never dating a black girl myself i'd say date who ever the hell you fill like dating. I myself love mexicans. white girls are cool but not enough ass, and yes i race imports not old schools

i slept with a black chick once... it was weird... lol

i came back to the white side :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 22 2003, 05:36 PM

What do you mean came back to the white side? You're white enough for the both of ya.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 22 2003, 05:36 PM

But I thought "Once you go black, you never go back????" :)

The only black chicks I'd ever date are Beyonce Knowles and halle berry....can't remember the name of that 70s tv show star who always slept around, i'd date her too.

My mom would rather me date anyone except a black person. don't know why. but i don't care what she'd think about it either.

I feel blind to differences in color... but it's more about lifestyle differences and having smarts and commonsense.

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Sep 22 2003, 05:49 PM
The only black chicks I'd ever date are Beyonce Knowles and halle berry....

What about Stacy Dash? Think Mo'Money and Clueless...

im old school myself and personally i cant picture myself with a black girl simply cause all the ones i have ever met have been "ghetto". My current girlfriend had a x-bf thats half black and after i found out about it i kinda flipped, probably cuase im from wisconsin though. :mullet: even the black friends i have that "act white" still tend to lack respect for women.

Ah that explains it, your from missouri.... being black and from so. cal. i really couldnt see why this would even be an issue..... but i guess thats just the difference from here and there. The fact that its a thread just seems a little weird to me. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back