InterRacial Dating

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by preluderjs@Sep 22 2003, 06:43 PM
Ah that explains it, your from missouri.... being black and from so. cal. i really couldnt see why this would even be an issue..... but i guess thats just the difference from here and there. The fact that its a thread just seems a little weird to me. :huh:

love your sig :thumbsup:

Originally posted by sohcslammer+Sep 22 2003, 11:11 PM-->
sleepergtx
@Sep 22 2003, 05:49 PM
The only black chicks I'd ever date are Beyonce Knowles and halle berry....

What about Stacy Dash? Think Mo'Money and Clueless...

Clueless! YES! I was thinking about her but I didn't know her name and couldn't remember the name of the show with alicia silverstone on it. :lol:

Yes I'd date that one too. :worthy:

being from up north I think it's sick that you'd even bring race into why u were dating her. A hot girl is a hot girl no matter what color.

Originally posted by FFCiv@Sep 22 2003, 11:49 PM
being from up north I think it's sick that you'd even bring race into why u were dating her. A hot girl is a hot girl no matter what color.

Why? i'm from Indiana and I've yet to see a non ghetto black chick in my town. I don't think any of my friends woudl date one, being as they always say black girls don't do it for them.

Race shouldn't have anything to do with it, we're all created equal, but it is just a matter of taste and how you were brought up that reflects what gets you off.

s3f6f680835b74.jpg

Well, being from California and moving to Texas, I realized how different people treat black people. In California, it is ok, I don't think it is, but overall it is ok to be a Wigger. Wigger 'n.' - 1. White guy who tries to be black 2. Eminem, Bubba Spraxxx.

However, in Texas there are hardly any black people, at least where I am at, most are white, but the black people that are act white, I guess minorities in an area try to fit in. Anyway, what I am getting at is I would never do it, but if you like her, do it, fuck what everybody says, it is your life, and please don't say "colored" autmatic turn down. And if she happens to be a little "ghetto" get used to hearing the word "Nigga"

Page 2: :owned:

isnt anything wrong with interracial dating. my best friend has been dating a puertorican girl for over a year... hes italian, shes a nice girl too.

Who cares the Color of a person that you like. They are all the same. I have dated Mexican ladies and I tell you what...They are the best most imaginative people ever. Try dipping into the other ponds...It is a damn good swim.

i persoanlly is not attracted to black girls. but shit, throw a asian, hispanic, or pueto rican chick and im all over that shit. haha, i dunno i think its the really "dark" black girls that turn me off.

if you like her, go for it. if you don't, don't. if you do go for it and get together, always expect to get wierd looks from people if your holding hands, etc in public.

i think everyone needs to go interratial so damn much everyone is the same color. then it wouldn't matter at all. guess i'm not really setting the example seeing as how my girl is white as white can be :)

on the psycological side of things, there is only 1 race, with many adaptations to the different climates.

wow, I can't believe some of the responses from some people. There is NOTHING wrong with dating people of other races, regardless of how you were brought up. It amazes me how much people are worried about what others think. Your parents? Who cares what they think of your GF. THEY don't have to date her. They don't have to kiss her, THEY don't have to fuck her and THEY don't have to deal with her. All that matters is how you feel when you are with that person.

To some of you that say that you do not like black people becuase they act different, that is just rediculous. Grow up and get out of the sticks. Just becuase someone acts a certain way in your neighborhood, doesn't mean that is representative to the rest of the world.

people are people, and too many people bring up the idea that it is not socially acceptable, or not the norm. You know what FUCK THE NORM!!!!!If we didn't fuck the norm to begin with, we would still be under british rule. If we didn't fuck the norm, 90% of the people in this country wouldn't be diverse. I am 3 totally different nationalities, and this is thru the last 100 years or so. (90% of us are mutts). We are all mostly results of interacial relationships, BUT what makes it more "socially" acceptable is that we are all mostly white. So if thats the case, why should it be any different from dating a black person? becuase thier skin is darker? gimme a break.

and here is a quote from a song from one of the great bands of the 90's:

"Now, red, white, black, tan, yellow, or brown,
It really doesn't matter, we can all get down,
And doowhatwelike, yeah, and doowhatwelike."

Originally posted by quicksi@Sep 23 2003, 07:20 AM
and here is a quote from a song from one of the great bands of the 90's:

"Now, red, white, black, tan, yellow, or brown,
It really doesn't matter, we can all get down,
And doowhatwelike, yeah, and doowhatwelike."

Nicely said.

Don't forget Phife Dawg:
"I like em brown, yellow Puerto Rican or Asian..."

:D

Being black and hearing everyones opinions on this thread has made me feel a lot less welcome on this site.

ah, don't get discouraged, you make it sound like this country has wiped out racism, and you know that is far from the truth.

Like I posted above, date who you are attracted to and like, that is all that matters.

As far as myself, I am just not attracted to the majority of chics that are other than my ethnicity...

Originally posted by 199IntegraBuildUpH22A3@Sep 22 2003, 03:57 PM
What is your take on it? I normally don't think it's a good thing, it's how I was raised I guess, but I'm coming out of my shell I guess you could say. The reason why I am asking is because there is a pretty hot half white, half black girl in one of my classes and it seems she isn't able to take her eyes of me, I will say she is pretty, pretty fuckin hot for a colored girl, I never found them attractive, better yet she drives a 98' SH Lude, are those good cars? :yes: Anyway, do you think it's a bad thing if I were to date her? I know my parents won't like it, but oh well... right? Give your honest opinions I wont get pissed off in anyway or anything... let me know mang's

Have you ever dated ANY female outside of your own race? I say go for it. Test the waters. You'll never know unless you keep an open mind. Who knows, maybe you two will grow old together! ;)

hmmm, I kinda feel like this about...

I'm white, and I usually don't go after white girls. I like a healthy mix, half anything works for me. I really doesn't matter in two hundred years we'll all look alike anyways, call it my attempt to accelerate the inevitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back