InterRacial Dating

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread just got so fucking rediculous... I asked the girl out, her name is Ashliegh, she's a pretty awesome person... not to stereotype but she isn't the typical black person. Her favorite band is 40 Below Summer and TapRoot, I just bought 40 BelowSummer (invitation to the dance) last night, and TapRoot is my all time favorite band of forever. So it's pretty cool, she said she wanted me the first day she saw me, but didnt know my views on this "interracial" thing, so I showed her the link to this thread... and she understood, didn't get mad when she read that I refered to her as the colored chick (no offense to anyone whom is black)... So thanks everyone, well thanks to everyone who told me to do what felt good, what felt right... I have a date now, It's Friday night we are going out to eat, and possibly hang out with my buddies. She wants to take my car... the ugly Duckling!.... I am excited... so so so excited... or maybe nervous... when i think about it I dont see a problem with holding her hand in public or anything like that... I'll post results up lata' yO's...

Originally posted by khrisb@Sep 23 2003, 12:00 PM
Wow.
I haven't realized how many people on this site are still living in the "good ole days". This is pretty disappointing...

I'm just realizing that now. Kinda surprising, actually. Oh well.

Originally posted by 199IntegraBuildUpH22A3@Sep 23 2003, 01:26 PM
This got rediculous... I asked the girl out, her name is Ashliegh, she's a pretty awesome person... not to stereotype but she isnt the typical black person . her favorite band is 40 Below Summer and TapRoot, I just bought 40 Below last night, and TapRoot is my all time favorite band of forever. So it's pretty cool, she siad she wanted to "ask me on a date" the first day she saw me, but didntknow my views on this "interracial" thing, so i showed her the link to this thread... and she understood, didnt get mad whne I refered to her as colored (no offense to anyone whom is black)... So thanks everyone, well thanks to everyone who toldme to do what felt good... I have a date now, It's friday night we are going to out to eat, and she wants to take my car... the ugly Duck Ling!.... I am excited... so so so excited... I dont see any problems with holding her hand in public or anythign like that... I'll post results up lata' yO's

Good for you, man. Welcome to the world of open-mindedness. Have fun on your date, and I'll bet that by the time you've known her for a few weeks, you won't even notice her skin color anymore.

Oh yeah....

:thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics:

:lol:

Im not sharing pictures of my girls on this site, the only thing you get to see is... a wrecked 93 Teg... ha ha...Open-mindedness I like that, let's see... Brian the Open Minded n00bie... or B' Open-Minded... sorry guys just in a good mood...

Stop arguing motherfuckas. Everything is good... I got a Honda, she's got a Honda, I will be happy if everything pans out, I dont care what my parents or people think about me dating her... Im takin this one slow...

Originally posted by 199IntegraBuildUpH22A3@Sep 22 2003, 03:57 PM
...I will say she is pretty, pretty fuckin hot for a colored girl, I never found them attractive, better yet she drives a 98' SH Lude, are those good cars...

Say man.. you called her colored... BIG "X". <_<
Not trying to hate or anything, but I say don't do it... I could already see a fight/argument/disagreement about something dumb (girls like to argue about dumb stuff sometimes) and something along those lines will slip and it'll all be over... it's better to call multi-racial people mixed.

I'm black (my parents are straight from Africa... no I don't have the accent), I like all races. Going back, my last g/f was white, one before was hispanic/german, white, black, black (I'm counting serious relationships only not flings). If it's a black chick I'm interested in I don't want her darker than me... most other black guys will probably agree with me. I'll take any girl that'll take me, that's the way I look at it. :)

-aL

Edit: Well you aksed her out. Good luck man. Let us know how it goes!

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord+Sep 23 2003, 08:29 PM-->
199IntegraBuildUpH22A3
@Sep 23 2003, 01:26 PM
This got rediculous... I asked the girl out, her name is Ashliegh, she's a pretty awesome person... not to stereotype but she isnt the typical black person . her favorite band is 40 Below Summer and TapRoot, I just bought 40 Below last night, and TapRoot is my all time favorite band of forever. So it's pretty cool, she siad she wanted to "ask me on a date" the first day she saw me, but didntknow my views on this "interracial" thing, so i showed her the link to this thread... and she understood, didnt get mad whne I refered to her as colored (no offense to anyone whom is black)... So thanks everyone, well thanks to everyone who toldme to do what felt good... I have a date now, It's friday night we are going to out to eat, and she wants to take my car... the ugly Duck Ling!.... I am excited... so so so excited... I dont see any problems with holding her hand in public or anythign like that... I'll post results up lata' yO's

Good for you, man. Welcome to the world of open-mindedness. Have fun on your date, and I'll bet that by the time you've known her for a few weeks, you won't even notice her skin color anymore.

Oh yeah....

:thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics:

:werd:

I'll 2nd that (uh oh).

Congrats for you, I don't have the balls to ask a white girl out let alone any girl out at all. :lol:

Good luck man (i mean with the date, no, I am not assuming you just want in her pants). :thumbsup:

Well, this seems to be all cleared up.
Have fun friday and tell us how it went.

Originally posted by quicksi@Sep 23 2003, 08:47 PM
pussy.... :lol:

s3f5d242186485.jpg

Sorry I had to use it :lol:

Seriously though. I don't have the time to ask girls out anyway.

.................................. :unsure:

Lame excuse :roll:

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Sep 23 2003, 12:44 AM
i persoanlly is not attracted to black girls. but shit, throw a asian, hispanic, or pueto rican chick and im all over that shit. haha, i dunno i think its the really "dark" black girls that turn me off.

I agree for my personal preference but I don't look down upon those that do date (black/white). I think that everyone, all races, sexual origin, religion, creed, whatever should be allowed to be happy and treated equally. Just because it may not be something that I want for myself, who am I to say that they shouldn't.
As far as you go, if you think that it is something that you would consider than try it, but be upfront with her. She could turn ghetto on you at any minute.

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Sep 23 2003, 04:05 PM
s3f6f66ff61a99.jpg

I have 25 posts to go till I hit 1000. Let's see if I can make them all pictures without whoring TOO bad.... :lol:

I love this fucking picture its so damn funny.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord+Sep 23 2003, 03:27 PM-->
@Sep 23 2003, 12:00 PM
Wow.
I haven't realized how many people on this site are still living in the "good ole days". This is pretty disappointing...

Yeah. What a bunch of fucking retards. We're all human. Racism blows. Preference is one thing, prejudice (which a LOT of people are showing here) is something completely different.

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Sep 23 2003, 11:08 AM
Living in CA all my life has just made me accept stuff I guess. I don't even really look at them like black, white, yellow or anything. People are just people. Except for 50 cent. HE'S a nigger. :D

hahahahahahahahahahaha...ROFL.... :bo: :lmao:

EDIT: PAGE 4. OWN3D!

Originally posted by Calesta+Sep 23 2003, 01:54 PM-->
Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Sep 23 2003, 03:27 PM
khrisb
@Sep 23 2003, 12:00 PM
Wow.
I haven't realized how many people on this site are still living in the "good ole days".  This is pretty disappointing...

Yeah. What a bunch of fucking retards. We're all human. Racism blows. Preference is one thing, prejudice (which a LOT of people are showing here) is something completely different.

:werd:
i think i've dated almost every race out there. they are all people, same shit. i think there are beautiful women in every race. you need to get to know people as individuals, not as a group of people.

Originally posted by quicksi+Sep 23 2003, 02:18 PM-->
Originally posted by sleepergtx@Sep 23 2003, 05:28 PM
2fastaccord
@Sep 23 2003, 04:08 PM
Being black and hearing everyones opinions on this thread has made me feel a lot less welcome on this site.

If i had any part in that, I'm sorry. I'm not trying to sound racist. but Girls of the opposite race (doesn't matter what color, etc) just don't do it for me.

why not? they're all pink on the inside, take it from me, I know..... :blink:

i can vouch for that :lol:

2fast- don't worry about it. Really, I think you're reading into this a little too much. No one gives a shit if your white, black, brown, or green.

Me personally, I have 0 problem with black people.

I hate thugs, and everything about the culture. Unfortunately, its stereo typed into thinking black dude = thug, which really isn't the case at all. Hell, there's tons of white boys that are thugs, and they just piss me off too.

I'm not a racist, I'm a culturist -- if that makes any sense???

And here I am, listening to Biggie.... lol i don't know man,.. whatever... don't worry about it- youre cool here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back